+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a question

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

a question

i have a question will eboni mangum come back a
    play that point guard postion or that shooting guard
    postion and i wonder will tiawana get alot of playing
    at that point guard postions

concern //// amber motoyer

i know amber is good as hell but me and a couple of
    friends from south dakota new that florida state was
    taking it to her because the height difference well i like to
    see amber at the small forword postion to help out thomas
    and we just go and recruit a 6/3 high school post player
    and a jr college post player and another shooting guard and a small forword

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: a question

Quote Originally Posted by d-dawg
    i have a question will eboni mangum come back a
    play that point guard postion or that shooting guard
    postion and i wonder will tiawana get alot of playing
    at that point guard postions

concern //// amber motoyer

i know amber is good as hell but me and a couple of
    friends from south dakota new that florida state was
    taking it to her because the height difference well i like to
    see amber at the small forword postion to help out thomas
    and we just go and recruit a 6/3 high school post player
    and a jr college post player and another shooting guard and a small forword
    Good questions, d-dawg. I think a lot of this will be decided when practice starts up next year. I think that Eboni is DEFINITELY a star just waiting to take over. I could see her and Tiawana taking turns at the point position. It all depends on how fast Tiawana learns the system. Long demands big time performance on defense for any starter. It is sometimes a difficult transition from high school to Division 1. That being said, though, we have had some freshmen to start. I believe that Tasha earned a starting position later on in her first year.

As for Amber, I think she has been improving every single game. She can be tough as nails and gets the job done. We DEFINITELY need a big post player, though. Tamika, Amber, Ty, and Dowdell are all going to be extremely good, but they are built better for the forward position, in my opinion.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

One position Barmore was always willing to start a frosh was the point. Mulkey, Spoon and Jackson all started from their first year. He tried to start Neal too for that matter, but she could never get under control.

Wonder if Long will have a similar philosophy.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc
    One position Barmore was always willing to start a frosh was the point. Mulkey, Spoon and Jackson all started from their first year. He tried to start Neal too for that matter, but she could never get under control.

You are right.

I think it all depends on how fast a freshman can pick up on the system that the coach has in place. It is sometimes a big jump. Eboni will have a head start on all of this, but if Tiawana is as good as advertised, I could see Eboni as a shooting guard.

The pressure applied to a PG in our level of play is very different that what she got in high school. It takes a calm and smart player to come in and do it her freshman year. It can be done, though.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc

Replace Mulkey with White as a freshman PG starter. White started all 45 games her freshman year, while Mulkey only started 7 of 34 the next year when White started the other 27 as a sophomore.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Right, Reality. On top of that Jennifer came from a little school in Tennessee that was still playing 3 players on each end of the court like it was when I was in school in the '50s. Louisiana Tech was the first full-court basketball for her. Talk about picking it up in a hurry!!!

James

Puppy mgr8284 is an unknown

Jennifer needs to get a Division I coaching job. She is at St. Edwards now in Austin. She could take Curries place at Purdue. What do ya'll think?

Quote Originally Posted by mgr8284
    Jennifer needs to get a Division I coaching job. She is at St. Edwards now in Austin. She could take Curries place at Purdue. What do ya'll think?
    I would love to see Jennifer in a good coaching job. Last I heard, though, her team was not doing so well. Of course, she may not have a lot to work with.

On the subject of her starting as a Freshman. I remember her and KMR battling for the starting position. What I don't know is how Reality gets all those stats. That is amazing. :icon_wink

Puppy swfloridaboys is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I would love to see Jennifer in a good coaching job. Last I heard, though, her team was not doing so well. Of course, she may not have a lot to work with.

On the subject of her starting as a Freshman. I remember her and KMR battling for the starting position. What I don't know is how Reality gets all those stats. That is amazing. :icon_wink
    Got the chance to see Jennifer while visiting a friend of mine in San Antonio, think a few of you might remember her Angela Lawson. Lawson is the head coach at Incarnate Word and Jennifer is in the same conference. It was great to visit with White and I would love to see White and Lawson both back in the DI ranks. They are both exceptional people as well as talented coaches.

Puppy mgr8284 is an unknown

Jennifer's team got 1st or 2nd in their conference this year. They do not give athletic scholarships at St. Edwards. so she has to work with what she can get. Would love to see her in the Div. I ranks though. She has a great basketball mind, she did work with Coach Barmore for years though.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

The WAC Website has Techster blue T shirts and black caps with the tournament championship. Caps are $22.95 and T shirts are $19.95.

I think this is a good year to buy one.

+ Reply to Thread