+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid LSU fans

Varsity Bulldog techstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to all

Stupid LSU fans

They are so ignorant it is amazing. http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/m....asp?p=2112047

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Stupid LSU fans

Well, this is a redundant thread title...

Hey, cantstandya... that's 49-3

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Wow, there are some real scholars on that board. My favorite is the NSU brown noser...

I think I saw him in Natchitoches this December. He and his 13 year old girl were chillin' in his truck on the way to buy some more dip.

If some of the guys on that board don't solidify what we've been tellin' ya'll, you can't read.

It was nice to see some level heads. My friends that actually played at LSU have the utmost respect for Tech and they really admire our school pride. I bet half the rejects on that board didn't even go to LSU.

Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy ThePenIsMightier is on the way downThePenIsMightier is on the way down ThePenIsMightier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin

Wow, there are some real scholars on that board. My favorite is the NSU brown noser...

I think I saw him in Natchitoches this December. He and his 13 year old girl were chillin' in his truck on the way to buy some more dip.

If some of the guys on that board don't solidify what we've been tellin' ya'll, you can't read.

It was nice to see some level heads. My friends that actually played at LSU have the utmost respect for Tech and they really admire our school pride. I bet half the rejects on that board didn't even go to LSU.

I saw the link to your board on TD and thought I would come over to add to the discussion. A lot of those people probably didn't go to LSU, but you don't have to be an LSU fan to love them. I just don't see Tech ever having the mass appeal that LSU does. You can name reason after reason...flagship school; North LA population vs South La population; Ruston vs. Baton Rouge; dominance in sports, etc. I'm not an LSU fan, but I wish the best for Tech. I hope that they get good quality players as long as it's not someone that LSU wants. I hope they win the WAC every year. I have no problem with you playing LSU in any sport and as a North LA person, I would love to see an LSU-Tech game in Independence Stadium. In other words, Tech is just fine with me as long as you know your role....

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier
    In other words, Tech is just fine with me as long as you know your role....

And that my friend is the problem with college football. Teams have roles...I'm guessing you think our role is to compete as a mid-major and have mediocre fan support. Have pride in your school, but always bow down to LSU. What a laugher!!!!! I may be labled an idiot for it, but I don't care. I will never be satisfied with mediocrity. I will never accept Tech's media and government assigned "role". Tech should continue to improve in all facets of the University. Anything less than progress is unacceptable. Sorry, I guess I don't know my "role".
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin

And that my friend is the problem with college football. Teams have roles...I'm guessing you think our role is to compete as a mid-major and have mediocre fan support. Have pride in your school, but always bow down to LSU. What a laugher!!!!! I may be labled an idiot for it, but I don't care. I will never be satisfied with mediocrity. I will never accept Tech's media and government assigned "role". Tech should continue to improve in all facets of the University. Anything less than progress is unacceptable. Sorry, I guess I don't know my "role".
    I don't think you're the idiot in this situation...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

What I love is that ElEssEwe thread is almost 200 posts.
    And they aren't afraid of us??????
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I never even considered going to any other school besides Tech. I never was an LSU hater either. But after reading the 10 pages with quite a few rants, I find it hard to support that school here in San Antonio when I'm asked by my neighbors who are mostly big 12 people who I favor. I don't have to play a role, never did play a role, and believe Tech should never play a role. That is insulting. It is attitudes like that "run along sonny, your bothering me" that turn people away. I will always be proud of what Tech has done with what it has had to work with. I believe that is the one lesson I got from Tech that you can't get from LSU. It will make the difference in many peoples' lives. Tech grads will gain success because they were shown how to do it without all the advantages. For that one lesson, I will always cherish Tech.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    What I love is that ElEssEwe thread is almost 200 posts.
    Was thinking the exact same thing. Where is Hcet .AL on this one?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I really love the comments that we need to prove that we are the second best team in the state before we should even look at LSU. What do we have to do before we can claim the title of 2nd best in state?

Again, I would like to reiterate that the title of this thread is redundant and repetitive. You may continue...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    Again, I would like to reiterate that the title of this thread is redundant and repetitive. You may continue...
    True. If Doc would have created this thread he simply would have called it "Stoopid Fans" and we all would get it.

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Get out of the yearly rotation with ULM, ULL, and Tulane as being our paycheck game.

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    C'mon man we went through this same dance in 2003. Do you honestly think LSU and it's fans are scared to play Tech?

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    C'mon man we went through this same dance in 2003. Do you honestly think LSU and it's fans are scared to play Tech?
    LSU...yes. Their fans? No.

+ Reply to Thread