+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid LSU fans

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Re: Stupid LSU fans

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    LSU...yes. Their fans? No.
    And why exactly is LSU scared to play Tech?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    And why exactly is LSU scared to play Tech?
    Because Tech currently is the second school in the state. Do you understand LSU currently takes North LA as a given? What do you think happens after Tech starts beating LSU? You have to seperate the fans from the actual school. Of course the fans are not scared of Tech. They think of Tech as the little red-headed step brother. LSU sees Tech is gaining on them in all aspects and does not want any part of Tech because a win for Tech only gives us more ground. If you think that doesn't make LSU scared then you are just as delusional as most LSU fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    Because Tech currently is the second school in the state. Do you understand LSU currently takes North LA as a given? What do you think happens after Tech starts beating LSU? You have to seperate the fans from the actual school. Of course the fans are not scared of Tech. They think of Tech as the little red-headed step brother. LSU sees Tech is gaining on them in all aspects and does not want any part of Tech because a win for Tech only gives us more ground. If you think that doesn't make LSU scared then you are just as delusional as most LSU fans.
    Tech is gaining on LSU in all aspects? I just don't see how that is the case. Please explain this to me.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Tech is gaining on LSU in all aspects? I just don't see how that is the case. Please explain this to me.
    Why? You looking over your shoulder?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

I'm asking an honest question...I would like to know where Tech is gaining on LSU.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I guess it's me, but I like all this talk on their board about engineering. I did some research for a career day at my high school and talked about this statistic. The ratio of engineering and science students to engineering firms at each schools career fair was 35:1 at LSU and 10:1 at Tech. Which school do you think the engineering firms think is the superior school?

Another part of the forum that cracked me up was the picture of Karl Malone being choked by Hulk Hogan. I watched that match, actually. But this humors me because I'm not sure he realizes that professional wrestling is fake. It made me laugh though.

There are more aspects of sports than football. LSU has zero women's basketball national titles. Would they have liked to play us in baseball a few weeks ago before this terrible slump started?

First off gorilla, we're talking athletics here. We are also talking about Tech gaining on LSU and this is most certainly not the case in women's basketball and while LSU is having their worst season in 20 years in baseball, I believe we are still a better team than Tech. Tennis, golf, softball, swimming and diving, track and field, soccer, men's basketball...LSU is better than Tech in all sports.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Tech fans go to games because we love our school and to support our team. LSU fans go to drink, drink, and drink and sometimes, they drink.

That statement is just ridiculous.

I've been to LSU games before. I'm from Walker. The amount of alcohol consumed is amazing.

Well its 92,000 fans instead of 16,000 and its south louisiana, but to say the reason LSU fans attend games is to drink is just stupid.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well... when you run out of bullets... just thrown the gun.

Im still waiting for a real response to my question...how exactly is Tech gaining on LSU?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Im still waiting for a real response to my question...how exactly is Tech gaining on LSU?
    I wouldn't say gaining... but we are the ONLY school in the state that has the POTENTIAL to gain on LSpoo and be that big rival that this state could use. We are just one AD away... got any that you can spare?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

First off gorilla, we're talking athletics here. We are also talking about Tech gaining on LSU and this is most certainly not the case in women's basketball and while LSU is having their worst season in 20 years in baseball, I believe we are still a better team than Tech. Tennis, golf, softball, swimming and diving, track and field, soccer, men's basketball...LSU is better than Tech in all sports.
    What a brilliant comment.
    So . . . . why doesn't LSU play Tech regularly. Afraid of selling more tix at games? I hope Fresno brings more than 500 fans. With Tech you have at least 8,000 on hand . . . drinking your local beer. Screw this board, why don't we setting this arguments on the playing fields, regularly?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread