+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baseball Games

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Baseball Games

It was good to see some of the BLUE at the baseball game last night. Not only that, it was good to see a lot of students there! AG, what were you writing on the board? Can't read the red marker from the 3rd base side. I hope you guys are therethe rest of the weekend and especially Tuesday for the #1 Miss. State game.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Baseball Games

We plan to be at the MSU game.

I'll start running around more with the dry erase board. I keep Tech's K-count on it and write some misc. other stuff. In the beginning I had "hit the k-zone much?" for UAB's pitcher who kept walking everyone. I wasn't really sure how the gorilla would be received at the baseball games. It seemed to have gone well, so I'll get a little more involved.

I'll be there today.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

That suit has got to be hot to be wearing outside, but I think it is cool what you and "T" and the others do! Promotes a lot of school spirit and I hope it carries on after ya'll graduate!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Hey Firedog, you should have come over and introduced yourself. I won't get to make very many games, and that was my first this year!!

btw... not sure if this is in the baseball forum or not, but could you see the interferrence at first base?? We had a BAD angle.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I didn't see you, Doc. Where were you sitting?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

On top of the Visitor's dugout. GREAT seats there.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Hey Firedog, you should have come over and introduced yourself. I won't get to make very many games, and that was my first this year!!

btw... not sure if this is in the baseball forum or not, but could you see the interferrence at first base?? We had a BAD angle.
    I will have to do that next time if I get a chance. Sometimes I am in and out due to fires or wrecks. Today I wasn't, Friday I was. If I am not mistaken, you said in a thread somewhere that you work nights. If so, that sucks! We need as many people as possible at the Miss. State game Tuesday.

Not sure what interference you were talking about. I know once, the guy was clearly safe on a double play but got called out at first. Will you be at the game next saturday after the spring football game?

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    I will have to do that next time if I get a chance. Sometimes I am in and out due to fires or wrecks. Today I wasn't, Friday I was. If I am not mistaken, you said in a thread somewhere that you work nights. If so, that sucks! We need as many people as possible at the Miss. State game Tuesday.

Not sure what interference you were talking about. I know once, the guy was clearly safe on a double play but got called out at first. Will you be at the game next saturday after the spring football game?
    ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTLY!!

I was talking about friday's game... there was a 30 minute wait because the coach wouldn't shut his trap. Apparantly the runner was running ON the line. Well when your ON the line, the left half of your body is in the field of play. We couldn't see, but IMMEDIATLY the First baseman pointed at the runner. It had to of nicked him. It was just bad. Sim came out to the Homeplate ump. They talked to the 1st base ump. Call was overturned and runner was out.

Anyway... it was handled TERRIBLY by the umpires. Then the UAB coach wanted to talk about Quantum Physics with the Ump, and my ass fell asleep. That's the short version.. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTLY!!

I was talking about friday's game... there was a 30 minute wait because the coach wouldn't shut his trap. Apparantly the runner was running ON the line. Well when your ON the line, the left half of your body is in the field of play. We couldn't see, but IMMEDIATLY the First baseman pointed at the runner. It had to of nicked him. It was just bad. Sim came out to the Homeplate ump. They talked to the 1st base ump. Call was overturned and runner was out.

Anyway... it was handled TERRIBLY by the umpires. Then the UAB coach wanted to talk about Quantum Physics with the Ump, and my ass fell asleep. That's the short version.. lol.
    Well, if it was Friday night, then I definitely didn't see it. Missed an inning or two because of a wreck on I-20.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I'll be there Tuesday... Painted up for sure. I took off work. Not sure about Sunday... I've got a 10 page paper due Monday!

"T"

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i think me and ab had a ton of fun yesterday i loved it i forgot how much i like baseball . . . im ddefinatly getting there on tuesday early like i get out of class at 3 50 i think i may just walk over after i get dressed . . . david if ya'll want since i live in up ya'll can get ready here . . . shorter walk

Any of ya'll going to Grambling for Tuesday's game?

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Work...

Mr. Bracket

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Any of ya'll going to Grambling for Tuesday's game?
    I would love to go.

However, I am mildly concerned with my personal safety combined with a scheduled intramural softball game for ASME. If I knew there would be a large group of the Blue painting up, I would probably show up around 7ish.

Is anyone else going to be there?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

"T"

You know I love ya but if you are going to go around calling yourself mr.bracket can i call myself mr.espn?

+ Reply to Thread