+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farright30 Is Back

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Farright30 Is Back

Glad to be back on the board. If yall didnt know, I was banished from barks and bytes after my derogatory remarks about the band. I promised to behave now that I'm back, so no more jokes about our band of "pride". So what have I missed the past 3 months?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Farright30 Is Back

Glad to have you back.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Glad to be back on the board. If yall didnt know, I was banished from barks and bytes after my derogatory remarks about the band. I promised to behave now that I'm back, so no more jokes about our band of "pride". So what have I missed the past 3 months?
    Have you gotten to see the baseball team? They are showing signs of promise.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

saw them up in fayetteville. plan on being in ruston for at least one weekend this month. probably fresno state series.
    Last edited by farright30; 04-03-2006 at 04:36 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I think we've turned some corners since the Arkansas series. It sure seems that way.

+ Reply to Thread