+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULM Tuesday

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

ULM Tuesday

I'm not sure who all is going to make the trip over to Monroe for the game, but I do know a few of us are. I heard TulsaPup has about 8 going with him too... If anyone want's to meet up for the ride over there, I'll be out at the parking lot adjacent to the softball field at 5:15. I'm not waiting arround much past a quarter after, but I will be there with a pretty good size group. PM me if you have any questions. Paint up time: 4:15 if you want.

"T"

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: ULM Tuesday

I'll see if i can get out of class early but if not sorry . . .

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I would but I have to be in the Red Stick for the Northern Exposure political tour. Maybe we'll tell them we are succeeding and founding the State of Ouachita. I was getting excited I was going to see Tech stomp on Ulm.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    I'm not sure who all is going to make the trip over to Monroe for the game, but I do know a few of us are. I heard TulsaPup has about 8 going with him too... If anyone want's to meet up for the ride over there, I'll be out at the parking lot adjacent to the softball field at 5:15. I'm not waiting arround much past a quarter after, but I will be there with a pretty good size group. PM me if you have any questions. Paint up time: 4:15 if you want.

"T"
    Not sure on the exact count, but we will have some (at least 5, maybe 8) heading over, hopefully a big blue crowd to help tech get back into the win column.

well does that five include me

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jime
    well does that five include me
    yea jim, we got 5 confirmed and 2 more that probably will go, i just havnt got in touch with them yet.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

SWEET!!! ULM gets to catch our wrath after a 5 game skid.

JFord

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

how much are tickets??

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

If I can get a ride, I'm up.

i just dunno if i can b/c of class but if not i'll go

well . . . the verdict is no for me . . . class sucks

+ Reply to Thread