+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tasha williams

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: tasha williams

Two blank slots on the board, but it doesn't look good. Can you believe that SJSU girl went before any Techsters?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Hey I was hoping she would make it just didnt think that anyone on the team would be drafted. Its a shame she will get a shot as a free agent I'm sure.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

they filled in every blank, she is not up there. its over.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I would be less surprised if there had been NO WAC players selected. The only thing I can figure is that Sacramento saw Augustine play more since she is only a couple of hours away, and/or just gave the last pic to a "local" player. At least they won't have to fly her to camp...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of this can be laid at the feet of the WAC TV contract this year. Tasha just wasn't seen much, and when she was, she was in massive pain.

Tasha will get in, though. She will just have to work her way in.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I would be less surprised if there had been NO WAC players selected. The only thing I can figure is that Sacramento saw Augustine play more since she is only a couple of hours away, and/or just gave the last pic to a "local" player. At least they won't have to fly her to camp...
    maybe they thought they were getting the girl from UL-BR

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

So, what does Tasha do now. Is there a way to try out for a team, even though she was not drafted? Does she go play in Europe now and try to work back to the WNBA (even though, Europe pays better)?

Who knows the ins and outs of how this works? I can't imagine her just giving up on bball.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Tasha went to the try-outs, but decided that she didn't want to play in the WNBA and told them her intentions. ARay didn't pass the physical and didn't even participate in the try-outs. Neither Lady Techster was even considered on draft day. The senior that you might see in the WNBA in a few years may be Margaret.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Tasha went to the try-outs, but decided that she didn't want to play in the WNBA and told them her intentions. ARay didn't pass the physical and didn't even participate in the try-outs. Neither Lady Techster was even considered on draft day. The senior that you might see in the WNBA in a few years may be Margaret.
    Lol you ever see Margaret play?...Sorry couldnt resist.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    Lol you ever see Margaret play?...Sorry couldnt resist.
    Ya, but I think she has a lot of potential. She has only played for a few years. She has a pretty good shot too. I think if she can get quicker, stronger, and more agile, she could be more effective down low. She could go play in Europe to improve her game. She has a tremendous upside being 6 foot 7. It'll take hard work to make it in the WNBA.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I think her shot and height can get her into a foreign league but it is difficult to understand why the Tech coaches couldn't get her a bit quicker, stronger and more agile in her time in Ruston. Maybe she has more potential than she showed and will mature into a player if she wants it bad enough. Women tend to mature very young but when a woman grows that tall her body can't be as fully under control at 13 or 15 or even 22. People have the ability to improve skill and speed as they grow stronger and plenty of years remain for her to take advantage of her strong points. Tasha and ARay should get a shot if they work for it. Their talent was obvious long ago.

The WAC Website has Techster blue T shirts and black caps with the tournament championship. Caps are $22.95 and T shirts are $19.95.

I think this is a good year to buy one.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I think with Tasha it's a case of motivation. Let's pretend for a second that she married someone with some money. The WNBA pays little compared to the NFL. If you watch, Tasha is always hurt. Even when she isn't injured she's got cramps and stuff (but because she's got heart, she plays through the pain). I predicted she wouldn't enter the draft at all and would be content to be a Kevin Williams fan.

I love Tasha and she'd be great in the WNBA. I'm thankful to have had her here for four years. This is only my opinion. Let's see if I can ask her directly?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

I really wish she would have went but I hope she is happy . . . thats all i wish for her is for her to be happy in anything she does

+ Reply to Thread