+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Rock Chapter

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

Re: Little Rock Chapter

No warning, not even a message confirming it. I just know that I couldnt log in anywhere and I couldnt even pull up the site on my computers, but could everywhere else. It seems as if I was a victim of the BOP mafia. Of course, after saying this, don't be surprised if I dont respond to anymore messages. You will all know where I ended up.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I strongly question that. I know most of the administrators personally, and that is VERY unlike them. I've seen lots of fan message boards, and this is, by far, the most lenient one. Even our most notoriously offensive posters get warnings.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    No warning, not even a message confirming it. I just know that I couldnt log in anywhere and I couldnt even pull up the site on my computers, but could everywhere else. It seems as if I was a victim of the BOP mafia. Of course, after saying this, don't be surprised if I dont respond to anymore messages. You will all know where I ended up.
    It's not what you say... it's how you say it. BOP... 4... LIFE!

It has nothing to do with me writing something offensive. It only has to do with what it is about. Write anything negative about the band, prepare to be banished from the athletics message board. Why would I fib about me getting cut off from here? Ask Dwayne what happened. I'm not saying I was surprised when it happened, because a lot of the time, I'm just riling up the band people for the fun of it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

OK, we'll ask Dwayne then. But something just does not add up.

By the way, I think the Band of Pride SUUUUUUUUUXXXXX!!!

(There ... let's see what happens to me.)

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    There is nothing wrong with supporting one's former organization. I just find it funny that someone can make a remark or two about one group that most don't agree with and get kicked off the message board for months.
    That's NOT why you were kicked off the board and YOU know it -

The racial remarks is what got you kicked off the board and then your attitude after we called you out on it is what got you your vaction -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I honestly don't know what you are talking about with an attitude about something. What was I called out on? Do I even need to respond to the racial remarks allegation?

You would not believe the amount of green I'm getting for this subject. I was in the negative triple digits for a while there. Kind of funny considering I 've kind of tried to see how low it can go and I'm actually going up.

Ah yes, the red ones are coming back. Helping me continue my evil plan. haha.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    OK, we'll ask Dwayne then. But something just does not add up.

By the way, I think the Band of Pride SUUUUUUUUUXXXXX!!!

(There ... let's see what happens to me.)
    Yeah, and what's with them always getting whino perverts to wear the dog suit at the games?

Whino? Pervert? Have we met?

Or have you just been talking to DallasDog?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Whino? Pervert? Have we met?

Or have you just been talking to DallasDog?

+ Reply to Thread