+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bracket Contest Final Results

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Bracket Contest Final Results

I’m pleased to finally be able to announce the winners in all of our bracket contests this year. Although we really stunk it up, it was a lot of fun. As I’ve said before, we had a ton of people enter and I hope y’all come back to enter again next year.

I want to take a minute and thank all the sponsors of these contests. First, Tom Morris who has donated the prints that are given away to our winners. Tom has donated pictures for other contests and we continue to appreciate his support of Bulldog Barks & Bytes. These are great pictures and Tom does a great job of recording, in pictures, what happens at Tech. These pictures are a true legacy of the seasons and I know we get a lot of enjoyment of seeing them when they are posted.

Second is a new contest sponsor – Marketdawg and Maxwell’s Market. You can visit Maxwell’s at their Shreveport location on Line Avenue or online at www.maxwellsmarket.com . Ross has donated a $50 gift certificate for two of the contests and has committed to sponsoring future contests as well. Thanks Ross! We appreciate you.

Last is Dwayne Woodard. In addition to all Dwayne does in helping to run this site and provide direction to where we are going, he is an avid fan of all Tech athletics. But I’ve heard him say it before, BASKETBALL is his love. In addition to all the season tickets he buys, tailgates he organizes, and donations he gives, he takes the effort to support this contest as well. Thanks, Dwayne for all you do for BB&B and Tech Athletics!

Here are the results:

Men’s Full Bracket Contest

First place and the winner of an 11X14 print from Tom Morris’ website, a $50 gift certificate to Maxwell’s Market (shipping will be taken care of if needed), and a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

BOXERDOG

Second place and winner of a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

JOHNYLIGHTNIN

Men’s NIT Bracket Contest

First place and the winner of an 11X14 print from Tom Morris’ website and a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

HOOPDAWG

Second place and winner of a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

RPHDAWG

Women’s Full Bracket Contest

First place and the winner of an 11X14 print from Tom Morris’ website and a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

SDDAWG

LATECHRANDY

Men’s Progressive Round Bracket Contest

First place and the winner of an 11X14 print from Tom Morris’ website, a $50 gift certificate to Maxwell’s Market (shipping will be taken care of if needed), and a one year free latechbbb.com e-mail account is . . .

DWAYNE_FROM_MINDEN

TECHDAWGFAN

Now, since Dwayne and I both have latechbbb.com accounts already, we are pushing this prize down to others.

So our third place winner was . . .

LEEDAWG and he will be getting one of the e-mail account

Our fourth place winner (SDDAWG) already gets one for winning the women’s bracket contest so

LOCALDAWG will get the other account.

I will be contacting all of our winners with details of how to claim your prizes. For those of you who won pics, be looking over the available prints at www.dawgpix.com and get ready to e-mail or PM me your selection.

Be sure to tune in for our next contest which will be the College World Series.

Again, thank you to all who participated, and especially our sponsors!!!

You can view the complete report packages at www.latechbbb.com/contests/2006main.html

TechDawgFan
    Chris Bullock

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Bracket Contest Final Results

So what is the prize for the particpant with the most points of all the participants who picked the Lady Techsters to win the National Championship? I think that person deserves a gift certificate to Wal*Mart. JMO

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    So what is the prize for the particpant with the most points of all the participants who picked the Lady Techsters to win the National Championship? I think that person deserves a gift certificate to Wal*Mart. JMO
    We can changed your "level" from Big Dog to Homer....

:icon_razz
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    We can changed your "level" from Big Dog to Homer....

:icon_razz
    haha!! that works.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Congratulations Guys!!

"T"

+ Reply to Thread