+ Reply to Thread

Thread: unfair///// tasha crain williams

Bulldog d-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around hered-dawg has turned a few heads around here

unfair///// tasha crain williams

i think the wnba did taha williams wrong a

little injury but look at this they shouldn't

judge her by a little injury they should judge

her by her for years she work her butt off

but she don;t have nothing to feel sorry for

she will come back and plus she have her

husband and really i think people is getting

really jealous that we going to hit the 900 game

mark

since we don't have nobody going to the wnba will
    that hurt our recruiting

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: unfair///// tasha crain williams

Catch up on the Tasha Williams thread that you started.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

The WAC Web site has Techster blue T shirts and black caps with the tournament championship logo. Caps are $22.95 and T shirts are $19.95.

I think this is a good year to buy one.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I asked Tasha about the WNBA and she said the following:

"Well, I went to the combine and decided that it was not for me. So i will be finishing up school and going home to Minnesota. "

I am excited that she is finishing up school and thankful for her time here at Tech. I am also thankful that she answers fanmail (facebook).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla

"Well, I went to the combine and decided that it was not for me. So i will be finishing up school and going home to Minnesota. "

I am excited that she is finishing up school and thankful for her time here at Tech. I am also thankful that she answers fanmail (facebook).
    Good to know. I am proud of her for finishing school. I think she would have excelled in the WNBA, but I can understand her wanting to go a different route. She is a very bright girl and will make more money by going with her degree.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

her husband is a professional football player. why should she waste her time in the WNBA making maybe $50 grand a year.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla

Did you eat d-dawg? lol
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-26-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

After Tuesday's tonsillectomy, all I've eaten is bits of ice and soft things. If d-dawg was eaten, it must have been a different gorilla....

...or maybe that wrasckly wabbit.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    her husband is a professional football player. why should she waste her time in the WNBA making maybe $50 grand a year.
    I think many WNBA players make in the low $40s. But, that ain't the point, at least it wouldn't be for me. If I were as good as Tasha is, I would want to test myself against the best WBB has to offer. It's the competitive challenge, from my point of view. Obviously, Tasha does not see it that way.

I still think her ankle injury cost us the FSU game. She was the engine of that team. When she couldn't go, the team didn't go. Which is why, if I were her, the WNBA would be important to me. I couldn't allow a game I was injured in to be my last game ever. How much it paid, or didn't pay, is irrelevant when the game starts. Then, it's all about playing hard. Hell, I play as if my life depends on it in pick-up games...and I get paid zilch!

Best of luck to her in all future endeavors.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I'm pretty sure she just wants to be a wife right now.

+ Reply to Thread