+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Dawgs beat ULL 6 - 3

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Dawgs beat ULL 6 - 3

Don't worry about Firedog amd me -

We are ok -

But he is still a homer and I'm still a realist/pessimist....

With a VERY raw attitude right now -

:icon_wink
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Is there a tax deadline approaching? I need to start digging my stuff out and file my return.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Just come to the games as often as you can....you can relieve your stress by yelling very loudly when the Techsters make a great play or score a run.Lately there's been pleanty to yell about...it's good therapy !!!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Don't worry about Firedog amd me -

We are ok -

But he is still a homer and I'm still a realist/pessimist....

With a VERY raw attitude right now -

:icon_wink
    Yeah, we are ok.:icon_wink

I hope we have a good turnout this weekend and get a sweep!

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    That's awful high expectations - especially playing in the 8th or 9th rated conference in the nation - and the state of our program the last decade -

They could win 15 conference games and still finish lower than 3rd -
    Well Sim is 1 year shy of coaching this team the last half of this decade.......just for the record I don't think they will collapse.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Drugs? Did somebody say drugs?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Is there a tax deadline approaching? I need to start digging my stuff out and file my return.
    $HIT!!! TAXES.... uhh..... anyone got Dwayne's number???

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    $HIT!!! TAXES.... uhh..... anyone got Dwayne's number???
    He's only accepting calls about golf right now.

Puppy zeebart21 has turned a few heads around herezeebart21 has turned a few heads around here

I haven't logged on in forever. I know I have been missed! Judging by some of the comments made after my last visit, I know some have missed me more than others...

Just wanted to say that I am completing my 2nd year up in Ruston, and it has been a real kick in the pants.

Having never really spent any extended time in N.La., I did not really know what to expect. I have to say though that NoLa folks are as friendly as any around.

I have met some fantastic folks here. It amazes me how many ties there are between N and S Louisiana. I cant tell you how many times I have been running title and Lafayette, or Lafayette Parish comes up in the Conveyance Books. Kind of neat.

I probably have run into some of you guys and not even realized it. I know some Techsters do the "Add Life" thing, Im there almost everyday. It aint helping the gut, but I dont think I'll be having any heart attacks any time soon. Crescent City Coffee is where I get my caffiene fix every morning. Mostly I just hang out in the courthouses of Lincoln, Bienville, and Ouachita parishes.... oh yeah, and at the Holiday Inn Xpress..

Anyway, my nephew is attending school here this fall. He's doing that avaiation thing. He digs it. Being here gives me a chance to keep an eye on him, and buy him some Mexican at Tia Maria's every now and then.

Just wanted to say "hey", and appreciate all the hospitality. Looks like I'll be here another 18 mths to 2 yrs. Maybe I'll put some names with some faces in the future.

Best of luck to the "Dawgs"..

Z.

ps I'll still take a shot at you guys any chance I get....be prepared. TT on Tech!

Quote Originally Posted by zeebart21 View Post
    I haven't logged on in forever. I know I have been missed! Judging by some of the comments made after my last visit, I know some have missed me more than others...

Just wanted to say that I am completing my 2nd year up in Ruston, and it has been a real kick in the pants.

Having never really spent any extended time in N.La., I did not really know what to expect. I have to say though that NoLa folks are as friendly as any around.

I have met some fantastic folks here. It amazes me how many ties there are between N and S Louisiana. I cant tell you how many times I have been running title and Lafayette, or Lafayette Parish comes up in the Conveyance Books. Kind of neat.

I probably have run into some of you guys and not even realized it. I know some Techsters do the "Add Life" thing, Im there almost everyday. It aint helping the gut, but I dont think I'll be having any heart attacks any time soon. Crescent City Coffee is where I get my caffiene fix every morning. Mostly I just hang out in the courthouses of Lincoln, Bienville, and Ouachita parishes.... oh yeah, and at the Holiday Inn Xpress..

Anyway, my nephew is attending school here this fall. He's doing that avaiation thing. He digs it. Being here gives me a chance to keep an eye on him, and buy him some Mexican at Tia Maria's every now and then.

Just wanted to say "hey", and appreciate all the hospitality. Looks like I'll be here another 18 mths to 2 yrs. Maybe I'll put some names with some faces in the future.

Z.

ps I'll still take a shot at you guys any chance I get....be prepared. TT on Tech!
    Thanks, John....I think.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by zeebart21 View Post

Z.

John -

Next time in Homer stop by -

I'm now the Secretary-Treasurer up here in Claiborne Parish -

I'll take you to eat some Pekinese....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread