+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: lost

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Re: lost

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    it must be locke's (or maybe ben's?). i have a feeling locke will become the leader of the others next season.
    I was thinking the same thing. I was keying in when the funeral home director aasked him if he was friend or family and he said "neither".

The only troubling thing about that is I can't see Ben or Locke ever leaving that island alive.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i'm not sure the guy in the coffin is someone we have met yet. just remember, naomi is a liar; she said she worked for penny but penny never heard of her and has no knowledge of the boat. and now that locke threw a knife into her back (really out of character for him, imo, unless there is something that hasn't been expalined yet regarding that) we can't find out from her who she really is.

also, we do not know for sure that this is the point at which they get off the island...for all we know naomi's people might really be 'the bad guys.' we just know that at least jack and kate get off the island at some point in the future.

edit: i just looked up some stuff and the name on the obituary started with a 'j' but the last name was not 'locke' or 'ford.' the last part of the name ended in something like '---antham.'

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    i'm not sure the guy in the coffin is someone we have met yet. just remember, naomi is a liar; she said she worked for penny but penny never heard of her and has no knowledge of the boat. and now that locke threw a knife into her back (really out of character for him, imo, unless there is something that hasn't been expalined yet regarding that) we can't find out from her who she really is.

also, we do not know for sure that this is the point at which they get off the island...for all we know naomi's people might really be 'the bad guys.' we just know that at least jack and kate get off the island at some point in the future.

edit: i just looked up some stuff and the name on the obituary started with a 'j' but the last name was not 'locke' or 'ford.' the last part of the name ended in something like '---antham.'
    Glad to hear I am ok on the show. I expect a check from ABC any day now.

JFord

+ Reply to Thread