+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: lost

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Re: lost

Henry is on the movie SAW, but I can't elaborate if you haven't seen the movie. A must see movie by the way along with SAWII.

Has that Healer guy, Isacc, been on the show before or was I imagining things?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

everything that has happened on the island seemed perfectly plausible:icon_wink until jack shot a rope with a hand gun while swinging in a net. i found it hard to suspend my disbelief on that one.

but that demonic smile was great. henry has been messing with locke's head since he got there. i suspect we'll find out what happens when you don't press the button by the end of the season.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

henry is awesome. i love that we are getting this close an "other." i thought the snicker followed by, "they'll never give you walt," was great.

the shooting the rope thing was a bit far fetched, but no more than michael hitting the ranch dressing jar the first time he ever picked up a gun or walt throwing the knife with locke and hitting that tree dead-center or charlie killing ethan with the first 4 shots he ever fired (all hitting him center-mass, btw). if the island heals people then it certainly can give them better aim.

i also thought it was really cool that all this time rose knew locke had been healed by the island. the island's healing power (and this is totally off-the-cuff and not thought out) may also account for how so many people lived through the crash.

Puppy Drunken Rogue is an unknown Drunken Rogue's Avatar

Healing power

Good Call, Nick!! I had never thought about that inparticular, but yeah. Rousseau's boat crashes and everybody lives (at least a while). Desmond survived his crash and a jet tears itself in at least three parts and about sixty people live to tell the tale? That's impressive.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Henry is on the movie SAW, but I can't elaborate if you haven't seen the movie. A must see movie by the way along with SAWII.

Has that Healer guy, Isacc, been on the show before or was I imagining things?
    Yep, he sure is. I had just watched Saw for the first time a few days before Henry became a major character in lost, kind of freaky. He was a nasty little twit in Saw, and I never had a doubt he would be one on Lost.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Healing power

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Rogue
    Good Call, Nick!! I had never thought about that inparticular, but yeah. Rousseau's boat crashes and everybody lives (at least a while). Desmond survived his crash and a jet tears itself in at least three parts and about sixty people live to tell the tale? That's impressive.
    i think sayid mentioned it in season 1. something like "how do all these people survive a crash like this, most of them walking away with no more than a scratch." this could be why. oh and don't forget that jin's sterility was also healed...the island's water must be chock-full of rhino horn.

Varsity Bulldog LSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the earsLSUcks seems to have something between the ears LSUcks's Avatar

Re: Healing power

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    .... oh and don't forget that jin's sterility was also healed...the island's water must be chock-full of rhino horn.
    Being stuck on an island with Kate would heal any man's balls. Put me on an island with a chinka, a spicka, and a cracka, see what happens. We would make us some little Cuban's!

Runup to the finale

Ok. So four episodes in a row. Five total hours of Lost in the month of May. What can we expect? Chime in and tell everybody what you think will happen. We got nothing better to do for the next two weeks.

Re: Runup to the finale

Ok. So four episodes in a row. Five total hours of Lost in the month of May. What can we expect? Chime in and tell everybody what you think will happen. We got nothing better to do for the next two weeks.
    well, since locke spent most of last ep trying to redraw the the dayglow polygon he saw on the door when he was trapped under it, i suspect he will investigate that further.

i am hoping that henry offs anna lucia...even though i have not minded her that much these past few shows.

it would be interesting to see what's up with sun's pregnancy, but the show is progressing so slowly that she may not give birth until season seven.

judging from the teaser last week:: looks like michael (who i am glad is back) and jack and some others might rustle themselves up a posse' to try and retrieve walt (who must be 6'2" by now).

and i still feel like there is someone among the group who is a spy (like ethan or goodwin)...maybe libby (she was crazy, now she's not...what's the story behind that?) could she have been a part of some experiment that gave her back her sanity and left her with a strong attraction to large men with eating disorders?

and who is zeke and what's with the fake beard?

I just found this on Gizmodo and thought you guys might be interested:

I work with ABC and wanted to give you a heads up on an unprecedented interactive project ABC is working on, a project that has never been done that combines the internet and a international hit television show. They aren't releasing the information wide until next week.
    ABC, Channel 4 Television in the U.K, and Australia Channel 7 will launch the "Lost Experience," a revolutionary interactive experience based on the international hit television series, "Lost". Working together, more than 30 broadcasters from Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East will release clues with new information regarding the mystery and mythology of the island featured in the series. Fans looking to solve the puzzle will find audio, video, and text clues in locations around the world, along with an online community in which to connect and collaborate with others. Just like any other good mystery, clues can and will happen anywhere at anytime across multiple platforms.

Gizmodo Editors had this to say:

This type of experience is more commonly known (at least to nerds) as an alternate reality game, or ARG. The first one of these to go supernova was The Beast, developed by a team at Microsoft in 2001 to promote the movie A.I. We didn't play it ourselves but became totally obsessed with it anyway—it turned out to be far more absorbing than the movie it was meant to drum up interest for—and followed the daily progress of the players who banded together to solve it over at Cloudmakers.
    The team behind The Beast went on to do ilovebees (a.k.a. Haunted Apiary) to promote the game Halo 2, and eventually ended up leaving Microsoft to form a company dedicated to ARG development. We don't know if they're involved in Lost Experience, but we're looking forward to seeing how this thing develops nonetheless.

Me again: It all sounds kinda cool and could be a great way to keep us busy over the summer hiatus.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

These last 4 episodes will reveal why the plane crashed, and they will encounter the Others again, in a more spirited fight, Ana will die (shes leaving the show), and walt will still be gone. Of course this is my opinion after hours of research.

i thoought these sites my interest some of you if you did not already know about them. they are all 'lost'-affiliated sites...i think all sponsored by abc:

www.oceanic-air.com/

www.oceanicflight815.com/

www.thehansofoundation.org/

the hanso one doesn't seem to work right now.

What's Left in Season Two?

I think definately a fight with the others. Death, yes, but who? Ana Lucia, and Michael are prime suspects in my opinion. Locke will regain the use of his legs just in time to send him off looking for the question mark at season's end. No Walt although they're gonna tease us a lot. Jack and Kate are going to hook up, for real.

Re: What's Left in Season Two?

I think definately a fight with the others. Death, yes, but who? Ana Lucia, and Michael are prime suspects in my opinion. Locke will regain the use of his legs just in time to send him off looking for the question mark at season's end. No Walt although they're gonna tease us a lot. Jack and Kate are going to hook up, for real.
    i hope they don't kill off michael. if they do they will pretty much eliminate the drive to get walt back which i think is a nice plot device they have in their pocket. everybody knows i want ana lucia dead...i wouldn't mind eko going crazy for 10 minutes to beat her down with his Jesus stick...i really don't like her. i think you are right about locke and the "?" and it's about time jack and kate get together.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Re: What's Left in Season Two?

I think walt dies, there has been alot of indication that he will not be on next years show, unless the others keep him forever, and the show focuses away from getting walt back to camp. Isn't it odd how everyone is too complacent being on that island. Like it is now their home or something.

Desmund will be reintroduced before the season is over, and even though Jack and kate look like they will be hooking up, something happens that will keep them apart.

"henry" says the islanders will never get walt back, and he also says that not even God himself knows where the island is. I do not think a rescue mission will be part of the ABC Lost plot any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread