+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: april williams

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: april williams

Quote Originally Posted by exit84
    I hope there isnt a problem(pride) with April and Pringle. Both should see alot of playing time......
    I really think they will be fine. We have a LOT of talent on this team, but whomever doesn't start this year will most likely fill a spot the next and have plenty of playing time left.

Long is BIG on teamwork and we saw it work well this year. I think all of these girls will be ready to do what they need to do in order to get this team back in the spotlight.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: april williams

It takes a team to raise a championship banner!

+ Reply to Thread