+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Signees

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Signees

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Champion, don't expect unconditional love on here.. I haven't checked the political site lately. Hope baseball keeps winning so I can avoid it!
    Nah, they love me...... It would be too boring without a few of us Democrats around.

I haven't posted much on the political board, either, lately. I only post something there if I have time to keep posting. :icon_wink

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110

Ain't gonna happen. I was just brought up with way too many morals to be Republican.
    The Demos embrace homosexuality and murdering babies....exactly what morals are you talking about?

(Yeah, I know, this needs to be continued on the Political Forum.)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    The Demos embrace homosexuality and murdering babies....exactly what morals are you talking about?

(Yeah, I know, this needs to be continued on the Political Forum.)
    I have explained my position all too well. Go read some of my posts on the political forum and you might understand. Otherwise, you can celebrate the high morals of the Republicans.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I have explained my position all too well. Go read some of my posts on the political forum and you might understand. Otherwise, you can celebrate the high morals of the Republicans.
    Isn't Abramoff a Republican? Enough said...

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And its so moral to leave all these babies homeless by killing their fathers in Iraq. Take it elsewhere. Play ball!!!!!!!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Help me here, what does any of this have to do with Lady Techster signees?

:icon_roll

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Nothing it started out as a simple joke between two friends with opposing views and someone stuck their nose into their innocent banter by bring up gays and abortion, or gays having abortions(which I don't see as being a real big problem ) thats why I said to take it elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    Nothing it started out as a simple joke between two friends with opposing views and someone stuck their nose into their innocent banter by bring up gays and abortion, or gays having abortions(which I don't see as being a real big problem ) thats why I said to take it elsewhere

Yes, back to the Techsters........

Tonight is the banquet!

Puppy swfloridaboys is an unknown

To any of the student athletes or potential student athletes, please understand that you can't teach common sense. The "proud" Tech fan that posted the off color comment about people that choose to live an alternative lifestyle does not speak for the Louisiana Tech athletic programs nor for the La. Tech fans.
    Everyone is welcome at Louisiana Tech no matter what your sexual preference is.
    Again you can't teach common sense and I apologize if any of these post has caused any ill feelings toward the university or it's fans.

Quote Originally Posted by swfloridaboys
    To any of the student athletes or potential student athletes, please understand that you can't teach common sense. The "proud" Tech fan that posted the off color comment about people that choose to live an alternative lifestyle does not speak for the Louisiana Tech athletic programs nor for the La. Tech fans.
    Again you can't teach common sense and I apologize if any of these post has caused any ill feelings toward the university or it's fans.
    Good post.

Any comments need to go to the political board. We can argue and discuss in that forum.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swfloridaboys
    I bet he speaks for the majority.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I bet he speaks for the majority.
    VAST majority, I'd say.

jmo

Please take this to the political board. This section is for supporting our Lady Techsters, not getting into a topic like this.

Thanks!

Man when I was in school playing IM's against the Techsters back when T-Spoon was playing I would say half of The Techsters and NLU(who was final four back then) were of alternative lifestyles. When they won that national championship, nobody was complaining, I can assure you. We do not want a Rene Portland atmosphere. Not if you want to get some of the best.

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

OT - TN Signees: Summitt Enjoys Route for JUCO Stars
    http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/gvx_lady...632111,00.html

Two very interesting quotes in this article:
    "For me to go to the junior college national tournament, it opened my eyes,’’ Summitt said. "There are a lot of players out there who are very good. We think we got two of the best."

"My mind is open now,’’ Summitt said. "I’m not closing the door."

Isn't there some unwritten rule if you have 10 all-americans on your team, this facet of recruiting should be off limits.

+ Reply to Thread