+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Signees

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Signees

Does anyone know if Ebony has had her surgery yet?
    ________
    fat woman Cam
    Last edited by LT; 05-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Signees

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    Man when I was in school playing IM's against the Techsters back when T-Spoon was playing I would say half of The Techsters and NLU(who was final four back then) were of alternative lifestyles. When they won that national championship, nobody was complaining, I can assure you. We do not want a Rene Portland atmosphere. Not if you want to get some of the best.
    Out of respect for Champ110, I'll drop it if you will.

+ Reply to Thread