+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remember this pesimistic post?

Puppy cajun flatfoot is an unknown

Remember this pesimistic post?

On March 1st, rebelboi made this post:

"How much longer will the Tech program go with Simoneaux, if this season doesn't go good? I know he's done the best he could, but he can't complain these are all the players he and his staff have recruited:icon_roll"

Well, we'll put up with it all the way into first place and hopefully into a post season regional. When I first came on this board I said Simoneaux ball was going to be fun. :icon_razz

WINNING IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work Wade!!!!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Remember this pesimistic post?

I wouldn't exactly take was rebelboi said to heart. He's not exactly one of the die-hards here and doesn't represent the board as a whole. I would love for him and d-dawg to actually JOIN in conversations rather then start threads, and then run away.

You are right though... this winning stuff is pretty cool!!! GO DAWGS!!

+ Reply to Thread