+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NEEDED: 100 people to give $50.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Baseball NEEDED: 100 people to give $50.

Fellow Fans and Friends,

We need 100 people to step up and donate $50 to the Baseball program. Roughly $5,000 is needed. The program is in need of a few items. They are: batting cage nets, pitching screens, and tarps for the bullpens. The cost for the two batting cage nets is probably about $3500 and the two tarps would be around $1000. They cannot spend anymore with the state budget cuts but these two items are much needed. The nets for the safety of our players.

"The entire cage area is dangerous and can't we afford to get someone hurt during practice. Our bullpens need new tarps. Our guys deserve to be successful because they have paid the price. We are not surprised with the position we are in because we do things the right way." Coach Wade Simoneaux

Checks can me made and mailed to:
    LaTechBBB, LLC
    1001 Park Hwy
    Minden, LA 71055 Or

use the Paypal account and just stub the payment BASEBALL project

As far as tax deductibility: we will issue you a statement at your request after December 31, 2006 for your deductible amount.

This is not soley a BBB project, we are just using BBB to collect the money. So, if you have friends like me that don't come to the board often; call, email, or text them this information. This is $5,000 that will go straight to the Baseball program.

If anyone has any questions, you can pm me or just ask.

We are looking at a $40,000 project for the fall. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Rooster; 04-14-2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: NEEDED: 100 peopel to give $50.

1. Dwayne from Minden - $100.00
    2. Rooster - $50.00

$4,850 to go.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: NEEDED: 100 people to give $50.

4800 to go

I marked mine baseball needs in the paypay account, I hope that will do.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'm in for $50.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in for 100.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

I am in for $50.00.......but I am still going to give to Champs.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I'm in for $100.
    Go Tech!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be sending $100
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

You guys are awesome. I am still going to send to CHAMPS also. This is a langiappe (someone check the spelling on this word) for baseball.

www.casadice.com

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

I'm in for $50.

Boney

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Just sent $50 via PayPal.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Just sent $50.00 via PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by TBDawg01
    I'm in for $50.

Boney
    Boney - a high roller like you could afford to pick up the whole tab.

www.casadice.com

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

Only if the nets were going up at a strip club.

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Count me in for $50. My check will be mailed tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread