+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: NEEDED: 100 people to give $50.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: NEEDED: 100 people to give $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I agree with all that you stated, and I had a great conversation with Ryan Richard at the TB/KB golf tournament.

Texas A&M would be a great model to use for staying in touch with alum. Whenever a student graduates, he or she gets an email from the alumni association directing them to contacts in their new city and the locations of their game-watching parties.

People need to realize that our alum have been forgotten, and if you wait for someone in the administration to reach out to them it may never happen.
    Yep, you're right.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I feel like the CAB at Tech is doing a good job of keeping in contact with me and my wife. My wife and I both graduated in Finance, and Dean Reagan, head of the CAB, sent us a personal congratulatory letter with my wife's picture in it when we go married. I know the CAB is doing a 2 miilion dollar building project and guess what? I will give what I can.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    BUT, when we ask for that money, "WE" as a university need to have a PLAN that shows a breakdown (with costs for each thing) of where that money is going!
    I can understand that point in the current sitation. All one has to do on this board is read the debate about the baseball team busing to Dallas and you should realize where General Fund money goes to.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I'm always pitching Tech to any Tech grad I meet and we should all do that. I forwarded Rooster's letter to a Tech grad in BR who graduated one year behind me at Springhill. I know he goes to lsu games now that he lives in BR, but he used to come to Tech games when he lived in Dallas. His father-in-law was a big time Tech supporter including athletics. Dwayne, his name is Donald Woodard. Did he donate?
    If it is Don M Woodard - he did...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

People who say they are not being contacted by Tech or either moving a lot or not reading their mail. They have never failed to contact me and I have moved 4 times since I graduate. Of course, I always send them my new address.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Dwayne,
    Where do we stand on the total? Have we hit the 5K mark yet?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    If it is Don M Woodard - he did...
    That's him. That is great!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I hope we can keep going and collect a nice little slush fund and head start on the next project!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Yep, you're right.
    I know.

That's why I'm doing something about it.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG
    Dwayne,
    Where do we stand on the total? Have we hit the 5K mark yet?
    $460 in collections from having $5,000 in hand -

Unfortunately the mailman had not run when I stopped by the house at lunch....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    Heck, if they would just try. The CFO of my company is a TECH grad, he has never been approached. The GM of my company currently has a son there, never has he been approached. The owner of my wife's company is a grad sent his daughter there also and has season tickets, but has never been approached (a top 100 company in the Shreveport area with offices in 8 or 9 states, multimillionair). These are just a few people I know that have money and ties to TECH but have never been asked personaly.

But the Admin. has their group of people (thank god we have them or we would have nothing) that donate. And the admin. is happy with the statis quo.
    Would it be right for the Dugout Club to ask these people to help?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Why don't we pick a bigger project and hit these people up for some contributions?

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72
    Why don't we pick a bigger project and hit these people up for some contributions?
    A scoreboard is not a big project?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

A scoreboard is not a big project?
    Work for me.

What is the cost?

Lets do it!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

My guys would be best suited for functions west of Ruston. As a sponsor of a golf event or a gathering of some kind to help raise more money. Alcohol companies supporting TECH on campus would be frowned upon in Ruston. Not to mention it would not be a very smart sponsorship (location wise). But the owner of my wife's company, that another story.

Of course any of them would be fine to contact about personal donations. It would take some work though.

+ Reply to Thread