+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fresno State game 3

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: Fresno State game 3

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I also noticed after the game that the guy I saw all dolled up in LSU stuff (even purple LSU socks) who had been cheering for FSU, was waiting by the team bus.
    The fact that a grown man would willingly wear purple socks, LSU or otherwise, out in public tells you all you need to know about that particular individual.

I would just love to have know what his thinking (?) process was while getting dressed to come to the game. "Gee, I am going to the Tech game, so I better go find every stitch of LSU crap I own and put it on, that way everyone who sees me will know how knowledgeable and masculine I truly am." I am sure he had his wardrobe all planned out for days. I can just see him searching through his trailer at the last minute frantically trying to find his purple socks, because he just couldn't POSSIBLY go to the Tech game without them. "Dammit woman, put down your beer and help me find my LSU socks!".

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    NO BALLS!
    That was fun.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I don't know whatelse I can do for ya Firedog. We yelled most of the game, and at the end had a 'HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS' going for about 2 minutes, but it didn't seem to catch on!
    I wasn't talking about ya'll. I was also chanting "HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS" at the end.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Why do people wait so late? :icon_roll

I get my stuff into my CPA's hands by late February...ah, most years. I don't have as complicated a return as some folks, I understand that. But, I do have business interests plus personal stuff.

Or...is it you?
    I have to do 30+ LP, Sub-S, C and LLC returns with various K-1's just to prepare the personal return that takes 20+ hours....

Been asking for various inofrmation for weeks and they procrastinate -

And yes some of it may be my fault - you tend to let good clients SLIDE and put you in a hole -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    I wasn't talking about ya'll. I was also chanting "HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS" at the end.
    Good man!!! I hope that I was loud enough for you. :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread