+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's official

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

It's official

5K DAWG TRACK

Official registation has begun!!

Follow this link to the registration form:

http://www.redriverroadrunners.org/5...gistration.htm

From there, just print it off and mail in the form with your payment.

Spread the word and we'll see you at the race!!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: It's official

Obviously this will benefit Trck and Field, but specifically earmarked for projects or just for general purposes.

Are there sponsorship opportunities?

I cannot attend, but might be interested in funding some student participation.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72
    Obviously this will benefit Trck and Field, but specifically earmarked for projects or just for general purposes.

I'm in the same boat. Let me know about sponsorship opportunities.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdrummer
    5K DAWG TRACK

Official registation has begun!!

Follow this link to the registration form:

http://www.redriverroadrunners.org/5...gistration.htm

From there, just print it off and mail in the form with your payment.

Spread the word and we'll see you at the race!!
    TD--If you haven't already, be sure to post the link on your original thread on this as well.

Varsity Bulldog techdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around heretechdrummer has turned a few heads around here

At our group meeting today we will pass out the general advertising flyer.

If anyone is interested in putting up some flyers in their town/business/social groups please PM me and I'll mail some to you. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72
    Obviously this will benefit Track and Field, but specifically earmarked for projects or just for general purposes.

We don't plan to raise enough with this event to do anything like fix the bleachers or anything major like that, so we are giving it to the coach for whatever needs they have.

Today I recieved five $20 gift certificates to McKinney Honda in Ruston.

They will part of a prize package for the top male finishers in different age brackets. Just a little extra enticement perhaps............

+ Reply to Thread