First of all, thanks Fox for serving me up to the wolves. Not that I mind though, I figured this would come up eventually, so here we go.

I'm gonna clear up a few things on here, after that, if you have a problem with me, talk to me about it, instead of complaining on a discussion board I don't have access to. My email address is mwd004@latech.edu.

First and foremost, its true that right now I'm the Sports Editor for Tech Talk as well as a recruiting analyst for the Tiger Rag and Scout.com. The recruiting analyst job means that I keep in contact with high school football players that are being recruited throughout the country and basiclly say what type of offer they are getting. This stuff is not only written on The Tiger Rag, but on any site connected to scout.com. You could find it on ole miss, georgia, ohio state, notre dame, etc. sites.

Im a journalism major, and I love sports. Obviously my goal is to find a good job in sports writing. That is what I have done. I enjoy what I am doing, both for Tech and otherwise. I had a job offerred to me that was something I like, so I took it, I'd like to think any of you would have done the same thing. I dont know of any similar job related to Tech. If there was one, I would look into it.

In regards to the comments about me not being a Tech fan, I take that personally. Am I a fan of LSU sports? Sure. Do I cheer for LSU above Tech? Never. I've never heard anyone publicly blasted for liking Duke basketball or any of the Texas teams.

I am a Tech student. I love my school. I'm from Baton Rouge, but never once have I wished I was there instead of here. Since I have been in college, I have only seen the teams play each other one time, and I was painted Blue at that game. Anything else is a lie.

In regards to one person in particular, I would also like to say I enjoyed your comment alluding to shoving something up my a--, followed immediately by a cute quote regarding christians not acting like it.

Again, if anyone has anything to say to me, instead of just behind my back, you can reach me at mwd004@latech.edu

Thank you.
Matt Dearman