+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: This is Matt Dearman

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: This is Matt Dearman

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70
    ADDED IN EDIT: Matt Dearman was "outed" by a LSU Fan.
    An lsu fan who graduated from nlu

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    typical

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    It's probably too late, but I wanted Kaybee to clarify the point better before I red dotted. Sometimes what one says on the board isn't exactly what one means. However, it does seem to be clear that Kaybee wouldn't be pulling for Tech. If that's true, it really puts a light on what some people consider being a fan means.
    Oh, he made his point very clear. He's a Bama boy and not afraid to admit it.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Roll Tide Roll around the Bowl and in the hole.....I HATE BAMA!!!!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70
    Since I previously resigned as bailiff, I should be able to ask a question of the jury and the defendant.

OK, does anyone know about this?

It has been reported that the LSU Tiger Rag editor reports on a Ruston based radio station that there is a "Ruston guy" (apparently meaning TECH) that is writing for the Tiger Rag. Was there possibly a motive?

If he knew Matt Dearman is the sports editor of the TECH Talk why would he choose to report this? Was it just a fact and he did not realize it would be a sore spot for some TECH fans or did he want to create an issue? If he knew it would create an issue, was it to benefit LSU or the Tiger Rag or to take a slap at Matt and/or TECH?

ADDED IN EDIT: Matt Dearman was "outed" by a LSU Fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    This NLU information may give a clue as to why the editor of the Tiger Rag "outed" the sports editor of the TECH TALK on a Ruston radio station.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Yo professor.. I didn't know you were headed down to Alexandria.. Congratulations on the move. I just signed up in Lafayette...

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    Yo professor.. I didn't know you were headed down to Alexandria.. Congratulations on the move. I just signed up in Lafayette...
    i was going to give you an e-mail after your last post saying you were now working for gannett. your location still said little rock, so i was wondering where you headed off to. congrats on the move. what's your position down there? same?

i got the job we talked about when we last saw each other in the tac. start on tuesday. i'm very excited. when you get settled in and get all your information, send me a pm. i'll do the same for you.

theprofessor

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Matt,

Give the ULM AD a call and ask how they plan to use the money.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs...604250348/1006

Varsity Bulldog KayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around hereKayBee isn't thought very highly of around here

1.4 million/year???????

DAMN!

Tech only brings in like 300K a year

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by KayBee
    1.4 million/year???????

DAMN!

Tech only brings in like 300K a year
    That was for the entire fee. Athletics is expected to receive $350,000 of the 1.4 Million.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Also, I'd like to add that being a fan of another sports team is not a cardinal sin. I became a Tech fan in 2001 when I enrolled at Tech, but I became an Alabama fan the day I was born.

I was raised on Alabama football. That doesn't mean I don't have a love and loyalty to Tech. I would never donate money to the Alabama program over Tech's.

Point being I attended and graduated from Tech, but I have been a Tech fan for 5 years and I've been an Alabama fan for 24.

The math never lies.
    Nobody cares KayBee.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Also, I'd like to add that being a fan of another sports team is not a cardinal sin. I became a Tech fan in 2001 when I enrolled at Tech, but I became an Alabama fan the day I was born.

I was raised on Alabama football. That doesn't mean I don't have a love and loyalty to Tech. I would never donate money to the Alabama program over Tech's.

Point being I attended and graduated from Tech, but I have been a Tech fan for 5 years and I've been an Alabama fan for 24.

The math never lies.
    I grew up as a totally sold-out Arkansas Razorback fan. I'm still for them if they're playing LSU or Alabama, but basically I don't follow them. Louisiana Tech is my school, and has my total loyalty.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Most Lincoln Parish folks don't like CHC. That's fine with me considering the ones that do.

+ Reply to Thread