+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Matt Dearman

Puppy Dearman is an unknown

Re: This is Matt Dearman

I just joined the board because I didn't see any need to before. I have my own thoughts regarding Tech sports, plus I cant really get on here and talk about what coaches have told me off the record. Its unethical.

It didn't matter until it apparently became an attack on my character because I took a good job when offered it.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    CHC that comment that was that he wrote and article saying he left the Mississippi State game early and said that was a mistake. I don't know where people turned that into he was going to watch LSU unless they were meant some other game.
    My original question deserves an answer.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Trial of the Century!!! CHC is the acting prosecutor with Matt Dearman as the defendant. HoDo is acting baliff. A plea of Not Guilty has been entered for Dearman and CHC has begun questioning.

I just answered that LSU question. The answer is no. First of all, how could I attend two games that are four hours apart.

Since college started, the only LSU game I have been to was when Tech played them in football in 2003.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dearman
    I just joined the board because I didn't see any need to before. I have my own thoughts regarding Tech sports, plus I cant really get on here and talk about what coaches have told me off the record. Its unethical.

It didn't matter until it apparently became an attack on my character because I took a good job when offered it.
    Any good sports journalist would peruse this board regularly. You should particpate. Others do with no ethical dilemma.

Do you think Big Baby or Paul Milsap should have been "Player of the Year" in Louisiana??

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Any good sports journalist would peruse this board regularly. You should particpate. Others do with no ethical dilemma.

Do you think Big Baby or Paul Milsap should have been "Player of the Year" in Louisiana??
    What about his fellow journalist JJ Marshall?

Thats an opinon question that you will blast if I dont answer the way you want me to.

I will say that I think Davis will never be successful in the NBA, but Millsap will.

What does JJ have to do with any of this?

Do you know this man?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dearman
    What does JJ have to do with any of this?
    I meant for player of the year but that came out that I could be calling him out or something.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Dearman, I talk to a lot of coaches off the record almost every day. They tell me a lot of stuff that I don't go post on here. But that is no reason not to come on this board. You may have some valuable insight into something that may help ALL of us. I do have one question:
    Have you ever been told by an employee of Tech not to come on this board?

I think you are missing out on some good ideas that come from this board. You don't have to agreee with everything, I don't, but what is gained if nothing is tried!

No Tech employees, but other people have advised against it.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Memories... This reminds me of the time I blasted BB&B in my Tech Talk column back when the board was on the delphi server...

I've obviously come a long way, admitting and realizing my mistake and ignorance =)

Do you know this woman?

cant say that i know either one of them, big guy.

I guess that makes me a terrible tech fan, doesn't it?

+ Reply to Thread