+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Matt Dearman

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Re: This is Matt Dearman

Quote Originally Posted by Dearman
    Thats an opinon question that you will blast if I dont answer the way you want me to.

I will say that I think Davis will never be successful in the NBA, but Millsap will.
    Since we have the sports editor on our board, let ask him some questions.

Will you write an article in the Tech Tech about the Student Athletic Fee and why it is not being spent?

As a follow up article, a discussion on the athletic facility upgrade that are needed at Tech.

I am not fond of the idea of the tech talk sports editor being on staff at the tiger rag.

Personally I do not have a problem with anyone being a Tech student and LSU fan as long as your a Tech fan first. I don't expect to see LSU stuff on Tech's campus, but elsewhere is your business.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

cant say that i know either one of them, big guy.

I guess that makes me a terrible tech fan, doesn't it?
    Uh no.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Ok Clyde, I almost fell off my stool on that one! LOL!!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

He looks a little old in that pic. How about this man?

Puppy Dearman is an unknown

Regarding all the stuff I've gotten about the athletic budget, fees, facilities, etc... I agree with yall completely, but I have no power.

I only control the sports page, which doesnt even have enough room for all the sports going on. That would be a news story, not in my control.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Regarding all the stuff I've gotten about the athletic budget, fees, facilities, etc... I agree with yall completely, but I have no power.

I only control the sports page, which doesnt even have enough room for all the sports going on. That would be a news story, not in my control.
    BS

How is student athletic fees and facilites not part of sports.

Question.

If you can not write it, why will someone else not?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Your cell phone remained where it was and never entered your body...I showed self-control.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Matt,
    The bottom line is you and anyone else who wants to talk shop about Louiana Tech are welcome anytime on this board. You, as all of us, are entitled to an individual opinion. That is your right. But sometimes, you have to be willing to take a little heat and answer to some things if somebody doesn't agree with you! I think that people who stay away from this board or advise someone to stay away don't like to stay in the kitchen and answer the sometimes tough questions!
    There are a lot of great things that have come and will come from this board. You can use anything to do good if you try. So, don't be a stranger.

It is sports. What I'm saying is this; the paper only comes out once a week. Right now, the baseball, softball, tennis, track, and golf teams are all playing, and football, volleyball and soccer are in spring training. There is no way to cover all of that in one page, let alone add other stories to it.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I wasnt going to respond to this but here goes. Matt Dearman is a nice guy and any name calling is kind of out of line. Matt I thought long and hard about putting this on here. When Matt Deville told us that live on the air yesterday Nick White and myself almost passed out. We went to break 6 mins ealier than usual because we just couldnt believe what we just heard. Matt your a good guy and you can hate me for this but believe me people where lined up to post something on the board but I said I would do it. I put it on the recruiting thread because I did want everyone to know and you would never hear the end of it. I have the editor of Tiger Rag on every week I pull for LSU like I do every school in Louisiana not when playing Tech and have not missed a Tech athletic event in the 5 years I've been in Ruston. I say Congrats on your new job I just thinks it LOOKS really bad when the CURRENT sports editor of the Tech talk is writing for Tiger RAG. Good luck with your new job and I dont think you deserved to be called anything negative. Just think the timing of this is all wrong.

Sean Fox

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Regarding all the stuff I've gotten about the athletic budget, fees, facilities, etc... I agree with yall completely.......
    WOW, I've been reading this board for a long time and I don't know of anyone with whom I completely agree. Let me warn you. Saying that you agree completely is dangerous. There are quite a few differing opinions among BB&Ber's. You will now be asked for details. You may need to research the Fifth Amendment before you proceed.

I've answered everything you've thrown at me.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Like my new signature Matt??????

wow. I didnt realize I had that kind of power over someone who graduted when I was a freshman.

In regards to one person in particular, I would also like to say I enjoyed your comment alluding to shoving something up my a--, followed immediately by a cute quote regarding christians not acting like it.
    Lame...I've replaced it with a cute little quote regarding tech fans not acting like it...enjoy.

PS: I contacted you about articles and offered any help I could to help you publish and article about the state of Tech athletics. You wrote one e-mail and then did nothing. As a Tech fan, I feel betrayed...not that you care.

+ Reply to Thread