+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: J FORD -

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: J FORD -

i got a red dot once and you know what i didn't really care . . . its just a dot on this forum . . . only a few of the people on here know me . . . its just a colored dot . . .it does not bother me in real life . . . the dot is not a force on my life the dot is what you think of my thought . . . the first time i got red was because of my avatar . . . i didn't feel anything bad about it i just knew it offended someone so it got changed ya know . . . back on topic the red and green dots are cool i just like seeing why i got them

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    i got a red dot once and you know what i didn't really care . . . its just a dot on this forum . . . only a few of the people on here know me . . . its just a colored dot . . .it does not bother me in real life . . . the dot is not a force on my life the dot is what you think of my thought . . . the first time i got red was because of my avatar . . . i didn't feel anything bad about it i just knew it offended someone so it got changed ya know . . . back on topic the red and green dots are cool i just like seeing why i got them
    Good post, Jen.

On the subject of the Avatar, I see you went complete opposite now to Tech Barbie.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Good post, Jen.

On the subject of the Avatar, I see you went complete opposite now to Tech Barbie.
    haha yea im making one right now thats a girl painted blue . . . i used to make those doll things and im starting to get back into them . . . someone has to look good and cheer for tech haha . . . to bad its not me

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I have gotten mad green dots just for saying that I work at a tampon factory! I love me some bb&b. Please don't rag me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Thanks DOC, I needed a little red I was getting top heavy on green!!!!!!!

yea well i got a red dot for asking what a jumbotron was

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i got three unsigned red dots once for saying i had good ribs in memphis.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    i got three unsigned red dots once for saying i had good ribs in memphis.
    I thought you weren't going to post on this forum. I'll try and hook you up with some green as soon as I can even though it doesn't look like you need any.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Thumbs Up Re: J FORD -

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech
    I have gotten mad green dots just for saying that I work at a tampon factory! I love me some bb&b. Please don't rag me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pun intended?

JFord

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I thought you weren't going to post on this forum. I'll try and hook you up with some green as soon as I can even though it doesn't look like you need any.
    i believe i said that i could not recall posting here...now i can. but i might have said that i wasn't going to post here...i don't know for sure. just wanted to get it out there that red dots come out of nowhere, but so do green dots. there all silly, really, since everybody who posts regularly has so many. when i started posting (a year and half ago...i guess) no body even had a light green dot, and only a few had 5. times change so quickly.

Puppy kakito is an unknown kakito's Avatar

So as you can all see, im fairly new to the forum. I found out about the whole dots thing only until about a week ago. I rarely post on the forum just read what y'all have to say. My opinion is that if you are going to give a red dot, it should be signed and a reason for the dot. It sounds fair, and that way people can justify why they're giving red dots, not only because you dislike that person.

Anyways, just giving my opinion... possibly the wrong thread for it. Heck I dont know how to give dots anyway (can I?) - never mind, I figured out how

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Well I hope you post more often. To give dots, click on the scale on someones post under there name.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

But until you have at least 50 post all you can give is grey.

If you do like or dislike a post and you try to give "green" or "red" the person you are giving it to will not know because your dots wil be grey.

So post more and you will be able to give "reputation dots".

i tried to give you green for giving me green but it won't let me liteman so consider this your green

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    i tried to give you green for giving me green but it won't let me liteman so consider this your green
    you have to spread out your reputation. give some more green -- or red -- around to other people, then come back to liteman.

theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread