+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: J FORD -

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: J FORD -

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech
    Thanks DOC, I needed a little red I was getting top heavy on green!!!!!!!
    HEY... you deserved it!! AND I said way... and signed it!

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

You did say way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I bet Dwayne is laughing his a$$ off when he reads these threads about the dots. I wonder if even he knew it would become the spectacle that it has.

....... still keeping the masses entertained Dwayne.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Well, I gave ya a green for that post. :icon_wink
    Champion, what is up with your new avatar? It looks alien.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I bet Dwayne is laughing his a$$ off when he reads these threads about the dots. I wonder if even he knew it would become the spectacle that it has.

man oh man . . . i bet he'll love it

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13

Exactly -

Love the dots....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Check out the "Bulldog Puppy" thread on the General News and Campus section. :icon_wink

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    It's a cross between a rat and a Chihuahua.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    It's a cross between a rat and a Chihuahua.
    On stilts......

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

hahaha . . . dude that looks like that cat from austin powers

Similar, but not the same breed. The Sphynx (the one on Austin Powers) is considered the "cute" one. The PD, like the one pictured here, is considered the elegant one. Different gene involved causing the hairlessness. They, also, come in what we call a "brush" coat. Visit my website when you get a chance and read about them. www.magnoliachatcattery.com

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

"Come Mr. Bigglesworth..."

OK, since we are off topic for sure now, I will further stray. I won't post anymore on this, unless someone wants to know more. Just email me if you want more info on these unique cats.

The first one is ReRe, one of my best Peterbalds. She still had a little hair in this picture, but now is completely bald. They lose their hair up until 2 years old. You can tell how large they are by this picture. They have long legs and are very extreme looking. ReRe fetches like a Lab. She puts the toy in your hand and will not stop bothering you until you throw it again. They all come when they are called and have extreme high energy all their life. Since they are hairless, you can see all the muscle movement. It is really something special to watch them play, since the cat is definitely a work of art killing machine. They are pretty cool for a cat...:icon_wink

I, also, have a Bengal. The Bengal is a breed that was the result of crossing the domestic cat with the Asian Leopard Cat (a non-domestic wild cat). The offspring are tame, but have a very beautiful wild coat. If you ever get one of these, make sure you get an F3 (third generation from the wild). I have outcrossed the Bengal with a Peterbald in an attempt to get the pattern on the skin of a hairless cat. I have my first offspring now. She had only 2 kittens. One is a brush coat (carries the hairless gene and has the pattern) and the other is a straight coat - looks like a Bengal. Now, I am trying to place the Mom (somewhat untame, but friendly) and the one kitten that doesn't carry the hairless gene. The second picture below is of the Bengal Mom.

The last picture is the baby Bengal that I am going to place. He is a blast to watch. He is super friendly, but takes his toys VERY seriously. Most kittens will play with a toy, but as soon as he catches it, he takes it right to his food bowl and growls. He is non-aggressive, though, and these are fully legal. They are now an accepted domestic breed in the U.S. This one will develop a nice pattern like his Mom, as he gets older.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by champion110; 05-09-2006 at 09:02 AM.

OK, I have a question. For some reason, I have never got this "image" thing down. Seems like I have done it before from a website (copy and paste), but I can't seem to make it work from my files. I tried copy and paste in the above post, but it didn't work. If I click on "insert image", it asks for a "url". These are in my files and I am unsure what to post for the link. Could someone explain it for me?

If you are wanting to post a picture that is on YOUR computer, then just scroll down to:
    Attach Files
    Valid file extensions: gif jpeg jpg mp3 pdf png xls

if you are posting something from the INTERNET (like I just did and like Liteman does every 15 minutes) click on the picture button up top (mountian looking thing.)

Clear it up??
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 05-09-2006 at 08:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread