+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: J FORD -

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: J FORD -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Can't forget the grief he caught from claiming "Captain D's" was good seafood -

Now I love my cracklins and vinegar and ketchup - but he went just alittle overboard on that one -

:icon_wink
    sorry dwayne! what can i say, i'm loyal. is that such a bad quality?

i still love me some capt. d's though. can't beat the thurs kids meal deal. buy one "adult" meal for $2.99 and get TWO FREE kids meals. that's some cheap eating!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    sorry dwayne! what can i say, i'm loyal. is that such a bad quality?

i still love me some capt. d's though. can't beat the thurs kids meal deal. buy one "adult" meal for $2.99 and get TWO FREE kids meals. that's some cheap eating!
    Mondays and Tuesdays are get 2 two-piece fish dinners for $5.19!! And on other days I get the senior citizens discount with the Bulldog Rewards Card my parents got for buying season tickets! I love me some Captain D's.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    Mondays and Tuesdays are get 2 two-piece fish dinners for $5.19!! And on other days I get the senior citizens discount with the Bulldog Rewards Card my parents got for buying season tickets! I love me some Captain D's.
    believe it or not, blue, when i was at the d's, it was 2 2-pc for $4.99. even better deal! guess with rising costs, they had to go up some. of course, back then the kids meals cost $0.99 on thurs. not they are free (up to 2). love me some d's. ahhh -- good memories!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread