+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: $8,186 and counting as of 5/18/06 AM (edited)

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: $7,986 and counting as of 5/04/06 AM (edited)

I just sent you $50 more via paypal.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I just sent you $50 more via paypal.
    I'll pony up another $50, too. Now.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thanks gals-
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

As of this morning 5/8/06 -

RECEIVED to date - $8,086...

via check - $4,150 -

via PayPal - $3,936 -

That leaves us $2,430 dollars to purchase the weighted tarps with - Coach said the tarps should be somewhere around $2,400 to $2,500 -

If everyone gets me the money they said they would, we have everything covered -

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: $8,086 and counting as of 5/08/06 AM (edited)

im trying . . . i'm going to donate this summer definatly but right now im out of the green stuff

As of this morning 5/18/06 -

RECEIVED to date - $8,186...

via check - $4,200 -

via PayPal - $3,986 -

That leaves us $2,530 dollars to purchase the weighted tarps with - we are waiting on the final invoice before issuing payment -

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Let us know when the thing comes in if we come up a bit short.....we'll make it good.

And, its time to start working on the next project. Let's build something! I like that locker room idea and would love to contribute to that. I'd love to even put some sweat equity in that project, too.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: $8,186 and counting as of 5/18/06 AM (edited)

look if ya'll need more let me know once i start working again i'll be able to donate

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We think we are there, folks. Stay tuned. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Just got the final invoices for the tarps for the bullpens, the pitchers mound and homeplate -

The total cost is $2,821 -

We have $2,530 -

Which leaves us basically $300 short -

Which is basically the $368 freight charges that I didn't take into consideration - I aplogize for that -

I you haven't had the chance to give to this project - now is the time -

You can either donate via Pay-pal or via check to LaTechBBB, LLC mailed to 1001 Park Hwy, Minden, LA 71055 -

Thanks again

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Just got the final invoices for the tarps for the bullpens, the pitchers mound and homeplate -

The total cost is $2,821 -

We have $2,530 -

Which leaves us basically $300 short -

Which is basically the $368 freight charges that I didn't take into consideration - I aplogize for that -

I you haven't had the chance to give to this project - now is the time -

You can either donate via Pay-pal or via check to LaTechBBB, LLC mailed to 1001 Park Hwy, Minden, LA 71055 -

Thanks again
    What happened to the PayPal link? I dont see it. I won a poker game last night and would like to donate 50 more bones.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    What happened to the PayPal link? I dont see it. I won a poker game last night and would like to donate 50 more bones.
    Look on the front page and click support BBB. I'll make a $50 donation in the name of Tug Boat the bulldawg...the newest member of the hussdawg family.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Thanks Huss -

Thanks to the Insider also -

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Thanks, done.

+ Reply to Thread