+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: $8,186 and counting as of 5/18/06 AM (edited)

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: $8,186 and counting as of 5/18/06 AM (edited)

I added another $50 as well via PayPal.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thanks -

With Markay and Johnny - we have $200 of the $300 needed -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    What happened to the PayPal link? I dont see it. I won a poker game last night and would like to donate 50 more bones.
    Darn, guys! You gotta TELL ME these things!!! I didn't even realize it wasn't there. It got deep 6'd in the upgrade when I had to revery the templates! It's back now, though.

Chris

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Darn, guys! You gotta TELL ME these things!!! I didn't even realize it wasn't there. It got deep 6'd in the upgrade when I had to revery the templates! It's back now, though.

Chris
    Yeh, I hadnt even realized that it was gone until I saw that we needed more money, and I went to pay. So, you knew as I soon as I did.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Look on the front page and click support BBB. I'll make a $50 donation in the name of Tug Boat the bulldawg...the newest member of the hussdawg family.
    Tugboat appreciates it. Matter of fact, he is going to be over at your house tonight to personally thank you. I posted his picture in the photo gallery if you want to see it.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

$50 more added.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Thanks AG -

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

BIG D-on the project I mentioned to you some time ago, as I suspected, nothing has happened. I suspect summer plans may have gotten in the way and that is a shame. I will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14
    BIG D-on the project I mentioned to you some time ago, as I suspected, nothing has happened. I suspect summer plans may have gotten in the way and that is a shame. I will keep you posted.
    Thanks Mick -

I think these type of projects is what you will see us trying to do more of -

It is very tangible and we can see what we are doing - and it generates alot of goodwill for the site -

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

So, are we there yet? Did we get enough to make up for the shipping cost?

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    So, are we there yet? Did we get enough to make up for the shipping cost?
    I think we have it covered -

Just waiting on something in the mail -

+ Reply to Thread