Ok. Well we are a week away. There has been a lot of discussion about this #2 pick for the Saints. I just want to know who you want the Saints to draft. Not who you want them to draft, but who do you want them to draft and why.

Even if Reggie Bush slips I don't think that selection makes so much sense. I understand he is a playmaker...but we aren't struggling in the running game or receiving game, or even the return game IMO.

I don't see the need for Mario Williams either. He is a stud. He is a great player. But we have a good defensive line. I think Smith is great, and I think that Grant is good as well.

Ferguson is an interesting pick, but with Brown and Stinchcomb I don't see the need for another tackle.

I want the Saints to draft AJ Hawk. He is a playmaker. He is a good fit for our team. He fits a strong need. Our linebacking core is not top line. I think he is very driven, and I think he would be the great pick. I think we should get out of the #2 position. But I think Hawk will be gone by at least pick #7.