+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who do you want the Saints to draft?

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Who do you want the Saints to draft?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew
    I think Davis is the best of the TE's but it's a really strong year for TE's(best i can remember) your gonna get a quality one in the first 3 rounds!
    Top 5 TE's-Fox's opinion
    1. Vernon Davis-Mayland
    2. Leonard Pope-Georgia
    3.Mercedes Lewis-UCLA
    4.David Thomas-Texas( more of an H-Back)
    5.Joe Kloppenstein-Colorado

Couple others to look out for Byrd from USC and Garret Mills from Tulsa( more of an H-Back)
    Yeh, i have never been real impressed with that Pope guy from Georgia for some reason, he seems slow (maybe it is the giraffe-sized strides). The guy from Texas showed his worth in the bowl game. He could be like a Witten from dallas, line up at H-back, throw screens to, etc. I havent watched the others, but have heard about the Kloppenstein guy.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Yeh, i have never been real impressed with that Pope guy from Georgia for some reason, he seems slow (maybe it is the giraffe-sized strides). The guy from Texas showed his worth in the bowl game. He could be like a Witten from dallas, line up at H-back, throw screens to, etc. I havent watched the others, but have heard about the Kloppenstein guy.
    Pope seems to be dropping...especially from the season's end to now. I think you've got to wonder about his durability with his build.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Pope seems to be dropping...especially from the season's end to now. I think you've got to wonder about his durability with his build.
    He does take long strides but he is a beast in the red zone because of his strides. I really think Garret Mills would be a mid-round steal...I think he caught 80+balls last year. I'm just glad WR isnt a NEED position this year. Horrible class. I think any other year Chad Jackson and Santonio Holmes are 2-3 rounders.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

I just posted part 1 of my mock draft on www.espn993.com . Take it all with a grain of salt!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I just posted part 1 of my mock draft on www.espn993.com . Take it all with a grain of salt!
    I like it, but I have seen some new mock drafts that have Cutler going in the top 10. What do you think about that? Anyway, spell check for you, it is pivotal. I didnt know how much grammar weighted out for you, but that is how you spell it, if you care.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    I like it, but I have seen some new mock drafts that have Cutler going in the top 10. What do you think about that? Anyway, spell check for you, it is pivotal. I didnt know how much grammar weighted out for you, but that is how you spell it, if you care.
    LOL,

Yea I went back and spell-checked the whole thing....Talker not a writer.

I could really see Cutler going in the Top 10. I have been high on him for years. Huge Upside.

Final Mock Draft up 15-1 on www.espn993.com

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Final Mock Draft up 15-1 on www.espn993.com
    Based on your Arizona comment, that would be a great place for Tim to land: hometown boy, Edgerrin James, good receivers, Dennis Green...

And Kurt Warner will get injured before the season is over.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

OK, the Saints can have Bush if they want him. This is great news for them if they intend to trade the pick....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2426003

+ Reply to Thread