+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Cash Drive

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: New Cash Drive

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    Are you serious? A portable jumbotron? What is that?
    A sixty inch TV wheeled out to the north endzone on a dolly?
    Portability will come at a price. Size and quality.

Next thing you'll say is they found a corporate sponsor. "This Portable Jumbotron is brought to you by... Rent-A-Center!" "Only 200 more payments and it's ours!"
    Jim had told me that he was considering a company that produced jumbotrons that could be moved from one location to another. However, he told me found flaws in that system and is back to Daktronics. Hopefully sooner than later.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Jim had told me that he was considering a company that produced jumbotrons that could be moved from one location to another. However, he told me found flaws in that system and is back to Daktronics. Hopefully sooner than later.
    tm
    And that decision was made within the past two weeks -

Coincidence - I think not -

He is about to work himself into a corner that he will not escape from...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    And that decision was made within the past two weeks -

Coincidence - I think not -

He is about to work himself into a corner that he will not escape from...
    That was almost 3 weeks ago, so I don't know how old the info was when I asked him.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread