+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Insert LSU Joke Here

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Insert LSU Joke Here

Quote Originally Posted by am4titansandlsu View Post
    I have never seen a 14 year old that jacked. Actually now that you brought it up, my family would be considered upper class and we have over 7 digits worth if you really want to know. If you're too stupid to figure it out, we have over a million.

Wow. Good for daddy. What have you done?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I have never seen a 14 year old that jacked. Actually now that you brought it up, my family would be considered upper class and we have over 7 digits worth if you really want to know. If you're too stupid to figure it out, we have over a million. We live in a large house. My mother is a stay at home mom and my dad owns a buisness. Let's see your picture buddy. Some fat old bald guy? Oh maybe its so bad that you have to put a monkey on your's. LSU sucks. BWHAHAHA 49-10. Nuff said.
    Okay...so you're 15. Have you gotten you're driving learner's permit yet? The keys to your momma's Pinto are just waiting for you! That's not a monkey...that's really me!! Kinda cute, huh.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

I am still in highschool, but dont look anything close to being 15. Yes, I can drive.:icon_wink I am 1 year away from college. I do kind of look young in the face in that pic though, but it's too far away to tell.
    Last edited by am4titansandlsu; 08-12-2006 at 12:57 PM.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Any chance you might be coming to Tech????

Bulldog am4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around heream4titansandlsu isn't thought very highly of around here am4titansandlsu's Avatar

To be honest, i'd probably like the small town feel of tech, but I am not interested. I have already applied to LSU, Auburn, and will apply to UGA, SC, and some Tennessee school. I have been to 15 schools on visits. No matter where I go, I will always be a tigah. LSU is in the lead. I love LSU's campus. Of all the ones I've been on, it's by far the nicest. I dont know what I want to be yet, so I'm not just going to a school because they have a major I am interested in. I can get a free ride to Tennessee, but I'd rather go anywhere else. Knoxville is the pits. I want to have a job that involves sports. I mean I have a huge passion for them. As much as I bash Tech, I know it's a nice school that's on the rise.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

To be honest, i'd probably like the small town feel of tech, but I am not interested. I have already applied to LSU, Auburn, and will apply to UGA, SC, and some Tennessee school. I have been to 15 schools on visits. No matter where I go, I will always be a tigah. LSU is in the lead. I love LSU's campus. Of all the ones I've been on, it's by far the nicest. I dont know what I want to be yet, so I'm not just going to a school because they have a major I am interested in. I can get a free ride to Tennessee, but I'd rather go anywhere else. Knoxville is the pits. I want to have a job that involves sports. I mean I have a huge passion for them. As much as I bash Tech, I know it's a nice school that's on the rise.
    I know more than a few folks here who came into Tech as Tiger fans (myself included). If you did happen to come to tech and get involved with the athletic department, you'd be bulldog blue to the bone. What are you interested in? If engineering, architecture, business, pre-vet, or forrestry, a trip to Ruston would certainly be worth your time. Actually a trip to the doghouse (ruston bar & grill) is ALWAYS worth your time.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Actually a trip to the doghouse (ruston bar & grill) is ALWAYS worth your time.
    A-MEN!!!!!!!

But are we really wanting someone to come to Tech if they are saying "No matter where I go, I will always be a tigah."?? It's same old problem of not having kids that are PASSIONATE and LOYAL to where they are attending. If he can't be 100% BLUE....

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Your dad better have some ched if he is sending you to visit 15 different colleges. Anyway, what is one more for a family as loaded as yours? Come see Tech, we need Big Daddy Warbucks money.

An Louisiana Tech fan used to amuse himself by scaring every LSU fan he would see strutting down the side of the road in their obnoxious purple and gold colors. He would swerve his car as if to hit them, and then he would swerve back on the road just before hitting them.
    One day, as the Louisiana Tech fan was driving along, he saw a priest walking on the side of the road. He thought he would do a good thing and pull over to offer him a ride. He asked the priest "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Joseph's Church, about five miles down the road," replied the priest. "No problem, Father! I'll give you a lift. Climb in!" The priest climbed into the back
    seat, and the Louisiana Tech fan continued down the road.

Suddenly, the driver saw an LSU fan strutting down the side of the road, and instinctively, he served as if to hit him.
    But as usual, just in time, he swerved back to the road, barely missing the guy. Even though he was certain he missed the guy, he still heard a loud "THUD."
    Not understanding where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors, but he didn't see thing. He then remembered the priest in the back seat, and turned to say "I'm sorry, Father, I almost hit that LSU fan."
    "That's OK" replied the priest. "I got him with the door.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

These are some guys I know. I went to high school with some of them. They started "Krewe of Them Dudes" tailgating at LSU. Here is a great example of LSU students trying to lower their own population. This required 40 stitches. If you pause it just right, you can see his face plant into the side of the table (and then the cooler, then the ground).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Zvn3uiHXc

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    These are some guys I know. I went to high school with some of them. They started "Krewe of Them Dudes" tailgating at LSU. Here is a great example of LSU students trying to lower their own population. This required 40 stitches. If you pause it just right, you can see his face plant into the side of the table (and then the cooler, then the ground).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Zvn3uiHXc
    Wow, what a complete disregard of physics. That was awesome.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Leave it to LSU people to screw up a carrier landing. You have to secure the tables and you provide a towel just after the threshold as a barrier to be engaged by your feet. Did a lot of those in AF clubs all over the world.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread