+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Insert LSU Joke Here

Varsity Bulldog DDTigerFan is on the way down DDTigerFan's Avatar

Re: Insert LSU Joke Here

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    1553 - 1333, Total combined score of the TECH - LSU women's basketball games that we've beaten you 15 out of 19 times. Average margin of victory is more than 11.
    I'll take football over women's basketball any day. Not too mention we now have the top women's basketball program in the state.

43-2! Number of NCAA D-1A Championships won by LSU compared to Louisiana Tech.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDTigerFan
    I'll take football over women's basketball any day. Not too mention we now have the top women's basketball program in the state.

43-2! Number of NCAA D-1A Championships won by LSU compared to Louisiana Tech.
    LSU has been D-1A longer than Tech...a lot longer.

Excuse me for being a little slow here but does track and field even split their champs into D-1A? Hoss you need to learn to phrase your arguments so they actually help you. Quit worrying about us claiming a 3rd national title in WBB. And how can we let you count your men's basketball championship when you won't let us count one of our women's? Do the phrase "no tournament" mean anything to you? I am about to call Kim Gandy and NOW on you for discriminating against our women.

Can you please tell me where these numbers come from? Wikipedia is ripping LSU out of a few national titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSU_Athletics

Hey you may own a few more "D1-A" championships than us but Tech has a few "national championship" debate teams (that competes against LSU). Alright DD you are now going BACK on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Juice752; 05-10-2006 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752

Can you please tell me where these numbers come from? Wikipedia is ripping LSU out of a few national titles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSU_Athletics

Hey you may own a few more "D1-A" championships than us but Tech has a few "national championship" debate teams (that competes against LSU). Alright DD you are now going BACK on my ignore list.
    I got my info. from the official NCAA website not some website where any average Joe can edit an entry.

Debate teams? Who cares? LSU has the top law school in the state so you can have your little debate championships.

And you can have your D-2 football Championship. I guess we still hold a slight edge.

Puppy Phantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around here Phantom Red Dotter's Avatar

Record and wins.. not the only things that LSU fans exaggerate. Just ask their women. Average size: 3-1 : Tech - LSU.

Puppy Phantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around here Phantom Red Dotter's Avatar

LSU has the top law school in the state

Jew-lane has the top law school in the state. Guess you didn't get that stat from a credible site? It's ok. If you're going to fabricate facts, be consistent. Either always lie or face all of the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Red Dotter
    Record and wins.. not the only things that LSU fans exaggerate. Just ask their women. Average size: 3-1 : Tech - LSU.
    The average size of a Tech woman is 3 times the size of a LSU woman, that I know is true.

Jew-lane has the top law school in the state. Guess you didn't get that stat from a credible site? It's ok. If you're going to fabricate facts, be consistent. Either always lie or face all of the facts.
    That is why LSU has a higher percentage of students passing the Bar Exam. Real nice with the racist joke as well. You're a class act.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

DD have you ever been in a turkish prison?

Quote Originally Posted by rbhtech
    DD have you ever been in a turkish prison?
    I've been to Ruston. I imagine it can't get much worse.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

dd, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been with a woman? Your sister/mother/aunt/cousin do not count.

Is it wrong to make fun of your own race? If it is, then I apologize.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Surely you can't be serious?

I've been to Ruston. I imagine it can't get much worse.
    I thought Ruston was god's country? Otherwise why does Bert Jones not move to B.R.?

Is it wrong to make fun of your own race? If it is, then I apologize.
    Sure if you're Jewish and want to, well go for it.

+ Reply to Thread