View Poll Results: Do you think Bush is doing a great job as President?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he is the best President since Reagan.

7 14.00%
  • Yes, he is doing the best job that he can

13 26.00%
  • No, he is doing a VERY poor job

16 32.00%
  • He is doing OK, but there are some things that he has really screwed up.

14 28.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bush Poll

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: Bush Poll

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    Well maybe it is a good idea to eat babies if they grow up to be stupid liberals like yourself. Im sure you would support this law anyways since youre all for abortion anyhow. You already kill the babies and have no worries about it!
    Holy crap! You really are in favor of eating babies?!? J/K

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Every body knows it's the liberals that always change subjects... unless they think they have a point. Did I mention that they never, EVER, answer a question directly!?!

"T"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Every body knows it's the liberals that always change subjects... unless they think they have a point. Did I mention that they never, EVER, answer a question directly!?!

"T"
    It pains me to see someone with a young bright mind falling into the trap of following the masses and believing what you hear from this administration.

I am not asking you to be a Democrat, but PLEASE look at the issues and make a rational decision before you go over to the dark side. It ain't pretty over there, but of course it is dark......:icon_wink

"The Red" doesn't bother me too much, because I can tell he is not a thinking person.
    Last edited by champion110; 05-25-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    Well maybe it is a good idea to eat babies if they grow up to be stupid liberals like yourself. Im sure you would support this law anyways since youre all for abortion anyhow. You already kill the babies and have no worries about it!
    Actually, I'm against abortion. See, some people actually think for themselves on issues instead of mindlessly following their "leader"

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    Actually, I'm against abortion. See, some people actually think for themselves on issues instead of mindlessly following their "leader"
    Well good for you daybreaker, maybe we wouldnt eat you after all. hahaha:icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread