+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LA Tech on 48 Hours Mystery TONIGHT

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech on 48 Hours Mystery TONIGHT

HOLY MOLY!!! I just read the story and low and behold, David Sims was my grandparents neighbor in J'boro!! His sis and I graduated together at CC... Great guy and gal, growing up...

Unfrickenbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe this all happened to some very fine folks...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    I have NO idea where Champ 110 went wrong!!! I know for sure he didn't get any women's basketball love at the Creek with Tommy Joe and Butch at the helm!!!!:icon_wink

Memdawg

CC '83

Tommy Joe and Butch were AWESOME people and coaches.

Hey, I didn't make a wrong turn. The Creek taught me to think for myself and not follow the masses. :icon_wink

Actually, I just did my last 3 years there. Maybe that explains it?

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

The best decision my mother ever did was her decision to move me out of the Union Parish Public school system and move me ,against my will, to Cedar Creek. I was so mad at first when she decided to move me, but it didn't take me long to realize how much of a blessing it was to actually be able to get an education. I still thank her to this day for working two jobs so that I could get a better education.
    Last edited by nickdawg67; 05-01-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Big Dog Darbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the roughDarbonnedawg is a jewel in the rough

Nick I also kept my daughter away from Union Parish schools(lots of red tape and bs). Your mother is a smart woman.

Varsity Bulldog nickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the roughnickdawg67 is a jewel in the rough nickdawg67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg
    Nick I also kept my daughter away from Union Parish schools(lots of red tape and bs). Your mother is a smart woman.
    Thanks Darbonnedawg. I will tell her you said that!!!

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Im a creek alum too

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a bunch of us on here. What year techfan01?

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01
    Im a creek alum too
    Me Too. Creek '77. I was fortunate to have been coached by Tommy Joe, Billy Jack Talton, Chic Childress, Maxie Hayes (Track & Football).

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    i guess im the young one 05

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Creek class of '74 here. Although I wanted to go to RHS.
    Go Tech!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Damn, I'm honored to have set the bar so high for so many.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

yeah, but my class was the first to go from K-12 all the way!! also, I can't take credit as I was an interloper from the 6th on!! I think there were 12 that made the complete educational journey at the Creek...

I was always envious of the special relationship those had, and today, if all goes as planned my youngin's will attend Briarcrest Christian from K3 - 12... Dang, I can't wait till they go to college and I get a price break!!!

Amen!! Tech had a lot cheaper tuition than the Creek did and I can only imaging it is even more now, but it is well worth it!!!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nickdawg67
    Amen!! Tech had a lot cheaper tuition than the Creek did and I can only imaging it is even more now, but it is well worth it!!!
    Yep, I got a nice raise when my son graduated from CC. I'll get another one when my daughter gets out. Two more years to go.

Yep, my parents had me there and my sister at Tech at the same time. They were thankful to get us both out - especially me out of hs.

+ Reply to Thread