+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new signee

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

new signee

Here's a new signee. Not too excited to hear she's another juco, but sounds like a good athlete.

http://www.latechsports.com/article....05_02_08:27:02

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: new signee

More size and athleticm. Sound great to me. We knew he would have to use some JUCO's this year. We got two high schoolers and we will keep adding the 4 year players as we go, until we get back to full strength. This is an AWESOME class!

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

I know she is a juco player, but Coach Long and Coach Crenshaw got a big girl that we needed. I dont think we on this board are giving Joni her due in recruiting. I think she played a major role in this signing.
    Good job Joni.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I agree exit. Coach Crenshaw was a good hire!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

looks like they have their depth :

tmoore 6-2 sr, snixon, 6-3 so, tlawson 6-2 jr
    tkursch 6-0 sr, sdowdell 6-2 fr, jsneed 6-2 jr,
    smoore 5-11 sr, ametoyer 5-11 sr, iedwards 6-1 jr
    emangum 5-8 so, qthomas 5-11 so
    awilliams 5-5 jr , tpringle 5-7 fr, nlivingston 5-7 jr

it will be interesting to see if edwards and metoyer can play the 3. i think they will have to or we will be thin on the perimeter. we still have one spot left for a 2 guard if they can find someone good enough to give a scholarship to.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    looks like they have their depth :

tmoore 6-2 sr, snixon, 6-3 so, tlawson 6-2 jr
    tkursch 6-0 sr, sdowdell 6-2 fr, jsneed 6-2 jr,
    smoore 5-11 sr, ametoyer 5-11 sr, iedwards 6-1 jr
    emangum 5-8 so, qthomas 5-11 so
    awilliams 5-5 jr , tpringle 5-7 fr, nlivingston 5-7 jr

it will be interesting to see if edwards and metoyer can play the 3. i think they will have to or we will be thin on the perimeter. we still have one spot left for a 2 guard if they can find someone good enough to give a scholarship to.

Jay your right, we looked loaded for next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be VERY nice for all of these girls to be able to step right in and make a contribution. I can see Long substituting freely during games, if that happens. If he does that and they all are fresh, we will absolutely wear out other teams.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

it's nice to be able to replace size with equal or greater size. Something we haven't be able to do for a while.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

we still have one spot left for a 2 guard if they can find someone good enough to give a scholarship to.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/preps/2525066.html

does anyone watch southwood or batchitoches girls basketball? are johnson or ivory any good? obviously they are pretty good if they made first team all state, but are they good enough for tech? emily carter from airline looks like a player, but she signed with tcu.

im assuming cheryl patterson is still going to a juco?

does anyone watch southwood or batchitoches girls basketball? are johnson or ivory any good? obviously they are pretty good if they made first team all state, but are they good enough for tech? emily carter from airline looks like a player, but she signed with tcu.

Haven't heard much about them. I sure wish we could get one just pure outside shooter. The zone has been effective at times against us. Nothing breaks a zone better than a pure shooter that can't be left alone. We have so many athletic slashers that a pure outsider would be a great added dimension to this team. Maybe, there is one in this group of recruits already, but I sure hope we have one. We will be able to out hustle most of the teams on our schedule, but against teams like Tennessee, we will have problems, if we can't hit from the outside on a high percentage.

Puppy LT30 has turned a few heads around hereLT30 has turned a few heads around here

Zevy Ivory is going to Southeastern to play ball. Don't know about the girl from Natchitoches.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

This class is outstanding.

Coach Long and staff have gone out and done a great deal toward putting us on solid ground right away and stepping us up one notch. This class is so needed in terms of size and skiil.

Thank you to the entire Coaching staff.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    This class is outstanding.

Coach Long and staff have gone out and done a great deal toward putting us on solid ground right away and stepping us up one notch. This class is so needed in terms of size and skiil.

Thank you to the entire Coaching staff.
    no offense, lee, but i get tired of reading how everything is "outstanding." not everything is hunky dorey in tech athletics. while i personally like this class this year, not many people can put much stock in what you say because nothing is ever wrong. things are always wrong, lee.

by the way, that's two posts in a row that i've come after you. it's nothing personal. honest.

theprofessor

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

johnson and ivory are good. johnson is a little better than good. not tech material.

emily carter is great. potentially really great. i know we went after her. hard. but the simple fact of the matter is we aren't attractive right now to players like emily. hopefully, chris can get that perception changed.

last i heard patterson was headed to a pretty good juco (sorry i was told off the record), but nothing official. unless it's happened since i left town, and i didn't hear anything.

theprofessor

Coach Long and staff have done an OUTSTANDING job with this class! I am really excited about watching this coming year.

+ Reply to Thread