+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it going to take...

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

What is it going to take...

To make you people happy?

1. A BCS bowl birth
    2. Extended La Tech coverage in the Minden Press Herald
    3. A Kim Mulkey Playboy spread
    4. A Leon Barmore Playgirl spread
    5. Dwayne from Minden elected Leader of the free world.
    6. Me and every other LSU fan to leave you alone.
    7. LSU to lose a home and home football series to Northwestern.

I say none of the above. If it weren't for posters like myself this would be a boring board. BTW a vote for Dwayne is a vote for America. I'd vote for him.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: What is it going to take...

I'd take 90k fans like you guys and a budget the size of LSUs. That is a start. I'm not afraid to admit I am jealous of those things.

College World series appearance would be nice this year.
    BCS bowl isn't going to happen.
    Why do you think we are unhappy?

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

There is nothing to be jealous of, La Tech is a fine institution with an athletic program that has produced some great atheletes. The budgets just aren't the same. I would love for Tech and LSU to have a Georgia/Ga Tech rivalry but it just isn't gonna happen.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Magnum

1. A BCS bowl birth

I say none of the above. If it weren't for posters like myself this would be a boring board. BTW a vote for Dwayne is a vote for America. I'd vote for him.
    Number 6 is perfectly fine with me.

You do not want to generate any kind of debate, you just want to sit and toil in your own misery?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    Number 6 is perfectly fine with me.

I'm good with #6, too.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

You do not want to generate any kind of debate, you just want to sit and toil in your own misery?
    I have gotten in debates with your kind on the LSU board over this. You are not looking for a debate. You are just flaming.

I really am not, if half the people on this board would not hide behind their ignore buttons and stand their ground this board would be more fun.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Buck-Have you been hanging out in the horse stalls lately?

:zthinking

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I really am not, if half the people on this board would not hide behind their ignore buttons and stand their ground this board would be more fun.

I've got an idea. If you want a debate, make a statement, then we can debate the validity of that statement. If you are just flaming, go get Moon Griffon some coffee and try incredibly hard to dislodge your head from your tail.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I know it is easy to say you are an LSU fan you are a HS drop out, just ask all of your other hs dropout friends who their favorite team is.

It is real easy to come over and talk trash when God Saban came and saved that team from the depths of college football, have you already forgotten the 70's, 80's, and 90's or are you proud as hell to coattail off of the last few years success.

Don't worry, les will bring them down soon enough. That talent won't save his ass for much longer.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

1. your post is a flame.
    2. we like our board, and because you don't think it's fun you flame.
    3. you saying your post isn't a flame is like saying you are straight, we know its false so its cool
    4-7. would be thanks for stopping by have a cup of coffee on the way out and shut the f@#k up.

Now unfortunately my post has nothing to do with you other than to point out my post has about as much validity and point behind it as yours yet you claim not to be flaming.

I think you are flaming..... anyone else can finish that one

8. :indian_ch go ahead admit you used to be in this band and all is forgiven.

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

1. A BCS bowl birth

I think you are just bored and unhappy. I cheer for lsu sometimes (like you for Tech), although I probably wouldn't wear purple and gold. But, I wouldnt go to their board and spew retarded banter like you have. Grow up a little and just enjoy lsu/Tech's (or whoever) upcoming football season. Go flame on Georgia's board. They might appreciate it more.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Lemme see if I've got this ... You come around here talking $h!+ about our school. And then if we dont like it, that only shows we're jealous of lsu.

Is that about right?

I vote for #6.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I agree with Gooddawg. I would be more than happy with a little equal opportunity or another trust busting congressional action to get rid of the bscbs. But since neither is going to happen, I kind of like #7.

+ Reply to Thread