+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue.com

Hybrid View

Blue.com

Visit The Blue at www.the-blue.org........

How is one supposed to visit this so called BLUE??? I clicked this link and it sends me "Unable to select database." The SITE doesnt even work!!! WHAT the hell is the BLUE anyway?? What do you have a pay-pal for? Why would someone give this site money that does not even work????

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Re: Blue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jime
    Visit The Blue at www.the-blue.org........

How is one supposed to visit this so called BLUE??? I clicked this link and it sends me "Unable to select database." The SITE doesnt even work!!! WHAT the hell is the BLUE anyway?? What do you have a pay-pal for? Why would someone give this site money that does not even work????
    it's good to see that the money that was donated to create a FREE website was put to good use.:icon_roll

Puppy A. C. Slater is an unknown A. C. Slater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    it's good to see that the money that was donated to create a FREE website was put to good use.:icon_roll
    You seem awfully upset with the Blue. Care to talk about it?

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A. C. Slater
    You seem awfully upset with the Blue. Care to talk about it?
    Actually I have already posted my thoughts on the Jumbotron thread in response to Juice...but here is the post again for convenience

i dont hate the Blue....just dont understand why the group as a whole is so conceited about its Tech spirit. Its not the blue paint on the outside that counts, its whats on the inside....true loyalty, true spirit, honor for your college. Again, I am not saying that some members of the blue do not have these qualities, but promoting the fact that painting up is "true blue" is a load of crap. Now, i know that you and jFord and several others do not paint up and you will probably throw that out there when you reply...but do not deny that the painting up has been used several times by Blue members to try to prove they are more loyal. Being in some organization that gets paint donated to them and somehow gets trips paid for is all good and well, but if you dont bleed blue and red on the inside, then its just paint and show on the outside.

Go Dawgs!!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

If Red is the new Blue, why don't you create The Red and have a sort of friendly rivalry at the games to get the fans pumped up.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    If Red is the new Blue, why don't you create The Red and have a sort of friendly rivalry at the games to get the fans pumped up.
    I thought I heard someone already created a group called the Red.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    Make it a co-op. I think that it would be cool to have 20 blue, and 20 red sitting with each other with the same purpose.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm glad someone is complaining about this. The website is currently being created. The person who's responsibility it is to create the website might read this as a soft kick to get moving.

The Blue is an organization created to foster enthusiasm in Louisiana Tech fans as well as support Tech athletics through works to increase attendance, etc. As for it's beginning, you should probably talk to Beaubeaf or T. Whenever you go to games and see the people painted up and the gorilla, that is the Blue. I invite you the opportunity to come meet us sometime.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

jford,

do you want to get together and fix this?

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

flag football red vs blue im up for it

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

The RED must sit on the opposite side. Then they can do the old RED-BLUE cheer.
    <----RED BLUE---->
    <----RED BLUE---->
    <----RED BLUE---->
    <----RED BLUE---->

haha

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

If you remember, there was a guy that called himself "red" and tried to start up "the red," but he couldn't get any membership. He even painted up slogans like "cross over" and stuff. He was a pretty cool dude, but I don't know what happened to him. Maybe he'll come back for next basketball season.

Puppy A. C. Slater is an unknown A. C. Slater's Avatar

Sounds like red envy run amock.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

He dropped out and went to truck driving school. We still talk occasionally, he's a great guy. The donations we're never for getting a website up. (It was actually funded out of pocket) But I totally agree that it really gets on my nerves that it isn't up and running. I'll mention it to our tech guy, again. Thanks yall.

"T"

+ Reply to Thread