+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue.com

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Blue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    I do not interpret the "private" messages to necessarily mean that they are meant to be kept private.
    BS :icon_roll

and again...

I think someone was offended by my new signature. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but that apparently doesn't apply here.

Hey, I thought it was funny.

theAbominableGorilla
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    HAHA!! Be careful AG. Don't let The Red get ya. See the jumbotron thread. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    Wow. I guess that should teach you something about
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    Hawaii's number 8 tonight. Now we understand why he made all the gorilla sounds.
    Your idea is beautiful. That will be on the dry erase board at the very next opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    hey, all i said was if you are going to mimic someone, do it right. my name is "theprofessor". your name is not "theAbominableGorilla".
    Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor

theprofessor

BS :icon_roll

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say with the quotes. That conversation had nothing to do with private messages. I was making a wisecrack at theprofessor for humor sake. If it was out of line, I apologize to theprofessor. Hawaii's Matthew, #8, made some gorilla sounds to make fun of me. Juice's comment gave me the idea to write "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" the next time he made gorilla sounds. Theprofessor responded. What does that have to do with anything?

It's interesting that I'm taking so much for posting a "private" message that basically said if I had something to say, say it publicly. The Red and I have resolved this issue. I appreciate her input and she's an awesome girl. I appreciate that you stood up for her the same way that Juice stood up for Gin.

I'm sensing a lot of the same negative feelings from you. So, I'll ask the same questions. What can be done to relieve the negative opinions? How can we improve what we do?

Puppy A. C. Slater is an unknown A. C. Slater's Avatar

Quote BLUE
    I don't know who you are interrogating or what letters are hidden behing your astericks, but I will respond to your post anyway. If it is "ball"s that you are referring to, SHE doesn't have any. By pretending to be a fictional character, you are implying that you don't have balls to get out from behind a message board either.

A. C. Slater from Bayside High. How much more obvious can I be?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

could you guys please just quit this crap? it's pointless.

AG- you want to know how to impove opinions? refrain from getting involved in pissing matches.

come on, guys, there are much better things to argue about.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

back on topic . . . jford want to meet up sometime this week so we can get the site back up?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

I am graduating in 2 weeks and honestly don't care to do anything to get it back up. Get something designed and I will post it.

JFord

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    I am graduating in 2 weeks and honestly don't care to do anything to get it back up. Get something designed and I will post it.

JFord
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    hey when you paint blue . . . you're forever true haha i like that we could use that for our slogan
    Whoa...JFord doesnt care about doing something for the Blue??? Guess now that he is leaving tech he isnt "forever true"...this is a shocker

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

If enough people request it can we rethink the stance on locking threads? If so I vote lock this baby.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    Whoa...JFord doesnt care about doing something for the Blue??? Guess now that he is leaving tech he isnt "forever true"...this is a shocker
    Wow you must be really bored..why are you pointing out everything that you don't like about The Blue? Point is, The Blue is a GOOD thing for Tech. I think anyone in their right mind would agree with that. Good job, Blue, and thanks for what you have done.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford

JFord
    ok i'll get it together . . .

ya'll i need everyone in the blue to get me pictures either through facebook or im me but im starting to get this site on the road

ok i need help with picking the logo

which one?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    ya'll i need everyone in the blue to get me pictures either through facebook or im me but im starting to get this site on the road
    AG has a nice picture of me wearing a "Tech" shirt

haha . . . but in all seriousness you guys i'm trying to get this site together within a week or 2 which one

I vote for the first one.

+ Reply to Thread