+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football Wishes

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Football Wishes

I am glad that I am in this usually bustling message board alone. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to the countless Louisiana Tech faithful. I truly appreciate your quote unquote hatred for the LSU Tigers. I only wish that this hatred could spark a heated rivalry that would make Tech and LSU fans alike look forward to a fall saturday when two equally matched teams in funding, depth, recruiting, and talent (settle down, you fine people truly have talented atheletes and this was no way a dig at those guys and girls) would meet in an epic encounter. As a LSU fan and as a football fan, there is nothing more I would like to see.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Re: Football Wishes

Who is this "lsu" that you speak of?

Varsity Bulldog Buck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the earsBuck Magnum seems to have something between the ears Buck Magnum's Avatar

Re: Football Wishes

leton state university

+ Reply to Thread