+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2006-2007 Schedule

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

2006-2007 Schedule

Any early word on the non-conference portion of the schedule?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2006-2007 Schedule

Long has indicated that it will be a tough one, but I haven't heard anything yet.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Heard that LSU was not a go for next year.

"T"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Heard that LSU was not a go for next year.

"T"
    Didn't figure they would be. When they saw how loaded we are and are unsure how good they are post-Augustus, I did not think that they would chance it.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Tennessee and Western Kentucky are two home games mentioned at the Techster banquet.

I do know how such information could be gathered. There is an organization called the Techster Tipoff Club. I don't know much about the club other than its $25/member or $35/family and you get updates and priority on information (for example, tipoff club members knew about Long's being hired before it was announced to the media). I believe you also get access to the hospitality rooms in the TAC (when available, but I might be wrong about this), an invitation to some social events with the Techsters, and access to an autograph session that isn't open to non-members.

But, the benefit that directly relates to this case is the availability of information first. If you are interested, I'll have an email address here in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    Tennessee and Western Kentucky are two home games mentioned at the Techster banquet.

I do know how such information could be gathered. There is an organization called the Techster Tipoff Club. I don't know much about the club other than its $25/member or $35/family and you get updates and priority on information (for example, tipoff club members knew about Long's being hired before it was announced to the media). I believe you also get access to the hospitality rooms in the TAC (when available, but I might be wrong about this), an invitation to some social events with the Techsters, and access to an autograph session that isn't open to non-members.

But, the benefit that directly relates to this case is the availability of information first. If you are interested, I'll have an email address here in a bit.
    The club does get access to the hospitality room after the games and great parking. :icon_wink

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Is there a similar club for any other sport?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The football team has the quarterback club. I think that might be it.

Barbara Swart can be reached at barbara@latechalumni.org. She'd be the person to talk to about a membership with the Techster tipoff club.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla
    The football team has the quarterback club. I think that might be it.
    unless i'm mistaken, the qb club doesn't carry a charge. nor are there special privileges. there's just a lunch and chat with bicknell once a week. basketball has a similar deal -- the cager club.

theprofessor
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

All it takes is Alumni forming a club, I believe.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    All it takes is Alumni forming a club, I believe.
    Not quite....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Cood call Prof. The QB club goes to lunch and listens to JBIII review last weeks game and preview next weeks. Champion, I think your right as well. I do know for sure that there are benifits to being in the tip off club, but that it does raise a considerable amount of money for the team through the events that they do sponsor.

"T"

Puppy LT30 has turned a few heads around hereLT30 has turned a few heads around here

You don't have to be a member of any club to get down there to the hospitality room. I've seen people there that I KNOW ARE NOT MEMBERS, and neither was I. They just wander down there. That Tip Off club just provides the refreshments. Just a bunch of people who don't have anything else to do and want to jump on the bandwagon and belong to some group!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    The club does get access to the hospitality room after the games and great parking. :icon_wink
    Can we sponsor Maddawg's annual membership into the Tipoff Club. He complains he can't get enough info about those Techsters!:icon_wink
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread