+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawai'i Friday updates

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Re: Hawai'i Friday updates

ya'll i could have cried . . . they can do this . . . they are better then this . . . COME ON DAWGS KICK THEM BACK TO HAWAII

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Not pretty, sloppy defense, passed balls, and our bats are ice cold. We gave them 7 of the 9 runs on 3 errors, passed balls, and walks.

It looks like we have little to no confidence at the plate right now. We swung at his curve and missed at least 20 times tonight. Alot for strike 3.

Lacy goes tomorrow, then who starts game 4?
    We really need to win two tomorrow and we will be right back in the thick of things. Hawaii is on the road for the remainder of season and we are at home.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

I am sick of Tech teams choking at the end of the seasons! This is getting old.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

when you have 9 hits and 2 runs you will lose lots of ballgames, you CANNOT strand all those baserunners.

JFord

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

better watch for the red dot brigade if you talk about Tech teams choking at the end of the season. Don't you know that we are supposed to be happy with mediocrity.

+ Reply to Thread