+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on...

Puppy rudolro has turned a few heads around hererudolro has turned a few heads around here

WTF is going on...

What's happened to your baseball team? After the FSU sweep.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Re: WTF is going on...

Long season, lots of travel, players hurt, not enough pitchers, etc,etc,etc.

Puppy rudolro has turned a few heads around hererudolro has turned a few heads around here

Sorry to here that. I thought you guys were poised to make a run. How are you losing? Getting out played, mental and physical errors, bad officating, or not hitting.

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

Matt Lacy did a good job...what in the world happened to yalls bats? this team has given up!!! the dugout isn't any help...whether you are playing or not the dugout needs to keep the team up or quit...you guys are not very up on each other...maybe you need the cheerleaders for the stands to at least get the fans involved...

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rudolro
    Sorry to here that. I thought you guys were poised to make a run. How are you losing? Getting out played, mental and physical errors, bad officating, or not hitting.
    we seem to be losing every game by 1 run(except the hawaii games), we lost 5 in a row by a total of 7 runs. we're not getting the timely hits we got early in the season, and the pitchers have struggled lately. hopefully we can put together a good run in the wac tournament.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I know the team is in a slump but , overall, this has been a great year for the Diamond Dawgs. This year is the first time I was really excited about the team since the early 90's. At worst, this season is an indication that the program is starting to come together. Hopefully, they will build off this year and continue to improve. I'm proud of the team. I'm not going to criticize. If you step back and look at this entire year from a high-level view, you'll realize that overall it was a pretty good season and a tremendous improvement over the last.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Reminds me alot of the basketball team. Started playing unbelievably strong but like most men's teams here at Tech, you just knew the bottom would fall out. They lost to the bottom dwellars and never recovered.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Uh so Fresno fans can understand...we are playing like your football team.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I am dissapoinnted like most fans b/c of our games lately. Remeber this, our goal this year was to be at .500 give or take a few games. Looks like we will exceed our original goal. We were all excited when we were having success early. We have alot to build on for next season. This season is not over bt any means, we could heat up AGAIN going into the WAC tourney.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I like to hear that. Then you guys will be in the NCAA tourny

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I like to hear that. Then you guys will be in the NCAA tourny
    You know what happens when teams come out of slumps. I love the guy on your board that is crying about how Tech does nothing for the WAC except inflate the travel cost. Is someone bitter that we keep beating you? You would think a team as young as ours would be getting a little bit more respect for what we have done this season.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

What's happened to your baseball team? After the FSU sweep.
    Young team....A lot of the younger guys that were doing great in the beginning are worn out. They will do better the next couple of years. I am proud of our team but disappointed with the losses. I have not lost faith in them.

Bad officiating....I think any fans in the WAC can agree on that. I haven't been to any of Tech's away games but the ones at home have had horrible officiating. It has been both ways.

Non-Diehard fans....Most people don't want to come unless we are playing a big name school or winning a lot. We did just that the first half of the season.

Weather.....This past weekend a lot of fans didn't come out because of weather. Outfield was soggy and I think they had some trouble with it.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Okay FSU fans..
    basketball--2 times
    football--1 time
    baseball--3 times

-we got yalls #

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

haha agree 100%^^^^

+ Reply to Thread