+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on...

Puppy rudolro has turned a few heads around hererudolro has turned a few heads around here

Re: WTF is going on...

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE
    Okay FSU fans..
    basketball--2 times
    football--1 time
    baseball--3 times

-we got yalls #
    Chalk it up to a bad year.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rudolro
    Chalk it up to a bad year.
    how about chalk it up to we are better then ya'll

Puppy rudolro has turned a few heads around hererudolro has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    how about chalk it up to we are better then ya'll
    It doesn't mean your better because you guys have 6 wins in row against us. It means you've been lucky. Some people belive that 2 or 3 wins is luck not me it's more like 6 to 10 wins means it's luck. I feel you're pain about the slump .

Puppy kakito is an unknown kakito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rudolro
    It doesn't mean your better because you guys have 6 wins in row against us. It means you've been lucky. Some people belive that 2 or 3 wins is luck not me it's more like 6 to 10 wins means it's luck. I feel you're pain about the slump .
    actually i think it's the complete opposite. 2-3 wins in a row is luck, but 6 wins in a row, we're just better than you. ( at least the past year.) the numbers prove it.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kakito
    actually i think it's the complete opposite. 2-3 wins in a row is luck, but 6 wins in a row, we're just better than you. ( at least the past year.) the numbers prove it.
    exactly . . . fresno is just very overrated . . . and i think that was proven this year . . . GO TECH

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Bad officiating....I think any fans in the WAC can agree on that. I haven't been to any of Tech's away games but the ones at home have had horrible officiating. It has been both ways.
    I don't know if I'd go there. I don't think that I've seen half the games that you have, but the officials have been below average. If a team thinks that the umps have something against them, then you have already lost. It's one of those glass half empty things. That job is NOT easy. You have to love it to do it, so let's just stick the young players idea that Dwayne expressed a few weeks ago.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Baseball Re: WTF is going on...

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I don't know if I'd go there. I don't think that I've seen half the games that you have, but the officials have been below average. If a team thinks that the umps have something against them, then you have already lost. It's one of those glass half empty things. That job is NOT easy. You have to love it to do it, so let's just stick the young players idea that Dwayne expressed a few weeks ago.
    I was saying that they were below average(horrible IMO). Don't understand what you are getting at Doc.

The bad officiating has mainly been behind the plate. No one knows what their own strike zone is. You'd think they were on drugs because their strike zone floats around so much.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I think it has more to do with the fact that we havent scored many runs. That usually doesnt help, but what do I know, I'm clueless. I dont understand why we have to rip the FSU fans on this thread. I didnt think they were trying to piss anyone off, but it seems like everyone has taken offense for one reason or another.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Baseball Re: WTF is going on...

Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    I think it has more to do with the fact that we havent scored many runs. That usually doesnt help, but what do I know, I'm clueless. I dont understand why we have to rip the FSU fans on this thread. I didnt think they were trying to piss anyone off, but it seems like everyone has taken offense for one reason or another.
    I agree. It's a little juvenile.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

I think firedog touched on a good point. Two of our starting pitchers are TRUE FRESHMEN. These guys are used to playing 30 games a year at seven innings. Not 50-60 games at 9 innings. These guys are tired. I still think we can make seme noise in the tourney, but whatever happens, I'm still proud of these guys this year! They have made a turn in this program, and with the recruits we have next year, they can be even better! We only have like 6 seniors!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Our biggest problem right now - is that we are not hitting the ball -

And give Hawaii credit - they hit the ball hard and often all weekend long -

Just got to gind a way to repair this teams fragile ego - get one or two wins in row and then they can run off 8 or 9 strait again -

Blowing that 5 run lead at Sac St seemed to really affect this team mentally -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Our biggest problem right now - is that we are not hitting the ball -

And give Hawaii credit - they hit the ball hard and often all weekend long -

Just got to gind a way to repair this teams fragile ego - get one or two wins in row and then they can run off 8 or 9 strait again -

Blowing that 5 run lead at Sac St seemed to really affect this team mentally -

Yea but we have also been very sloppy in the field. We were not making many errors during our winning streak, but lately we've reverted back to our ways of the past few years.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We did Friday nite - gave them about 5 easy runs - on some bad, bad decisions - almost gave away the ULM on some bad mental plays -

But I think the NMSt series we played error free ball and got swept - and then the first game saturday played a pretty solid game but could not hit the ball -

I still think that Sac St game hurt their psyche much more than I originally thought -

Right now - this team just still isn't talented enough to give anyone free runs nite and nite out - against anyone - and expect to win -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66
    Reminds me alot of the basketball team. Started playing unbelievably strong but like most men's teams here at Tech, you just knew the bottom would fall out. They lost to the bottom dwellars and never recovered.
    Please tell me you are a girl, because if not, you have the biggest vagina envy I have ever seen. I have been wondering and now I know why you come on here and crack on all of the guys sports. You are pissed that women's sports cannot make money and people on here state it. I am sorry that you and a few others wish y'all were women, but dont get your panties in a wad (no pun intended) when less people follow women's sports.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The New Mexico State series spoke volumes about how our hitting had cooled down. We scored 7, 4, and 2 against a team with an ERA of 7.81 and an 8.77 RA/game. So we averaged 4.33 (13/3) runs per game against a team that give up double that on an average night. After that, our bats have been cold since.

+ Reply to Thread