+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magnetic Board in Student Center

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Re: Magnetic Board in Student Center

I really like the first one!! It's so awesome...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I like them all, Jen. I actually kinda lean toward the second one.

Foghorn Leghorn -- "I say, I say, watcha doin' there, boy?"

Henery Hawk -- "I'm a chicken hawk, and you're a chicken."

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE them. The first one of Jen's and the KFC bucket are the best. Could you put University of Monroe Louisiana to piss them off further?

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I like the second one for the same reason as 77. If we go with the KFC bucket, photoshop in ULM instead of KFC.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

i was thinking about that last nigth when i was in bed like what if we get in trouble for the kfc i was either gonna put ulm or LA Tech like we fried them . . .

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Make your own bucket w/o the Colonel. Put the chicken hawk on there with ULM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Make your own bucket w/o the Colonel. Put the chicken hawk on there with ULM.
    I think having the Chicken Hawk in the bucket and a Bulldog on the outside of the Bucket would work.

That accomplishes looking like we fried them, like Jen was saying.

One thing about this board is that we are FULL of ideas. At some point, you guys will just have to go forward with one of the signs. Otherwise, we will keep doing this for weeks - well after the game.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I love that the board is full of ideas. Trust me, I'm going to keep asking for advice about this magnetic board. The current format is:

Louisiana Tech (sport name goes here)

Day vs (opposing team) at (time)

There isn't a lot of opportunity for creativity, but I figure if I add at least one humorous thing to it per team, people will be more likely to look. I might have some difficulty coming up with things about a lot of the teams.

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

ok ya'll if someone else wants to to the bucket thing i have a lot of things i have to do for finals . . . but i mean i like the first warhawk one b/c it looks like a scared chicken in this jacket thats way to big or whatever but i mean if ya'll really want the bucket i'll try to get it done

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

I still like the wirey chicken hawk....#3

ok i got it now . . . its not that good i need the kfc font and i am still looking for it
    Attached Images Attached Images

i hate the bucket now . . . i cant get it to work . . .

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

i like the KFC bucket...something different for a change...I'm glad that the board will hopefully stay updated now.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_Leigh
    ok i got it now . . . its not that good i need the kfc font and i am still looking for it
    That is awesome. Do ya'll think people will get the warhawks/chickenhawks connection?

i really hate the bucket

+ Reply to Thread