+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reminder -

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Reminder -

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    Juice...do you even know what PM means....PRIVATE message. Your post makes absolutely no sense...The usual reason you send a private message is for the very fact because you are saying something you dont want everyone to know...if you wanted everyone to know, you would post it on the board. So what the heck exactly is your point??
    Well since you ask...my point is USE COMMON SENSE. Don't send someone a private message calling them a name for something they didn't even do if you don't want it brought up. Whatever next time it might be better if you read my whole post. I am not trying to get into this but I think you are making too big of a deal out of the issue itself. The only actual issue here is precedent so don't act like you have been wronged. I am done.

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I am done.
    Thank God, considering my whole issue with this had absolutely nothing to do with you. Besides, who am I to try and argue with THE Juice??...you know what everybody in the Blue wants to say anyways (considering youre always getting in people's business and posting what you think they need to say or think)....you gonna start posting for me too??

Champ Jen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really niceJen_Leigh is just really nice Jen_Leigh's Avatar

ok enough!!!!! thanks dwayne for reminding us . . .
    Last edited by Jen_Leigh; 05-12-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

Go Jen Go!!

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

To whomever gave me the red dot for saying "go jen go" (implying that i was proud that she was trying to stop the pointless bickering) - thanks! you officially gave me my frist red dot and all b/c i was trying to better bbb. thanks again.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Will it ever end? This crap is getting ridiculous.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

my point exactly!

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzie Leigh
    To whomever gave me the red dot for saying "go jen go" (implying that i was proud that she was trying to stop the pointless bickering) - thanks! you officially gave me my frist red dot and all b/c i was trying to better bbb. thanks again.
    grrreattt....do we really have to listen to another jen_leigh, red-dot, complaining session??? Kenzie Leigh>?? Am I living a horrible nightmare of jen_leigh clones?!?!? NOOOOO.....:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

my point exactly!
    Don't worry about any of the red and green for now. After a while people know how credible other people are by what they post instead of the number of green dots under their name.

ok...here's the deal guys: i'm not here to stir up trouble. i really joined bb&b b/c i heard it was a lot of fun and a great way to keep up on tech sports chatter. i'm not out to make any enemies if that's the way it seems - i'm sorry. honestly. i'm sorry...i'm a nice person...seriously! just give me a shot!

ok...here's the deal guys: i'm not here to stir up trouble. i really joined bb&b b/c i heard it was a lot of fun and a great way to keep up on tech sports chatter. i'm not out to make any enemies if that's the way it seems - i'm sorry. honestly. i'm sorry...i'm a nice person...seriously! just give me a shot!
    Don't listen to THE RED. Just ignoring comments like that seems to be the best thing to do on this board. Trust me I have tried arguing with them all day long. In the end you are only stooping to their level. We are all Tech fans even though some of us don't act like it at times.

Don't listen to THE RED. Just ignoring comments like that seems to be the best thing to do on this board. Trust me I have tried arguing with them all day long. In the end you are only stooping to their level. We are all Tech fans even though some of us don't act like it at times.

YES, SIR! WILL DO!!

After a while people know how credible other people are by what they post instead of the number of green dots under their name.
    YES, SIR! WILL DO!!

Go Jen Go!!

i'm sorry. honestly. i'm sorry...i'm a nice person...seriously! just give me a shot!

Yeah, Juice....youre right ...and I guess these are some quality posts....how the heck do u get 2 green dots under your name when your posting stuff like this??....I guess its just ' The BLUE' thing

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED

Yeah, Juice....youre right ...and I guess these are some quality posts....how the heck do u get 2 green dots under your name when your posting stuff like this??....I guess its just ' The BLUE' thing

Okay, I've tried to stay quiet as long as I possibly can. What is your problem with these people? It seems as though your sole purpose of coming to the board is to harrass anybody that has any affiliation with theblue. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of your posts are aimed at antagonizing one of these people. Are you upset because they get more attention than you do? Do you have a crush on one of the guys and he didn't ask you out? Did one of the girls steal your boyfriend? I don't get it. What's the deal? If you don't like what one of them has to say, big deal. You don't need to pick an argument with them everytime. My 12 year old son got over that stage 3 years ago. Please, do us all a favor and either grow up and leave them alone or get out.

+ Reply to Thread