+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reminder -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Reminder -

I'm posting this in here because this is where the problem with this issue seems to originate all the time -

1) Private messages are PRIVATE - they are to remain private and are not to be posted on the board - if you have something that is posted to you that offends you REPORT to an ADMIN and we will deal with -

2) Everything that is posted on this board - is the ADMINS business - remember that -

How many times do we have to go over PRIVATE messages - we have had this format for over 3 years now and haven't had ANY issues with it - now we are dealing with it twice in a months time -

We are not difficult -

Please use common sense -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Reminder -

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I'm posting this in here because this is where the problem with this issue seems to originate all the time -

1) Private messages are PRIVATE - they are to remain private and are not to be posted on the board - if you have something that is posted to you that offends you REPORT to an ADMIN and we will deal with -

2) Everything that is posted on this board - is the ADMINS business - remember that -

How many times do we have to go over PRIVATE messages - we have had this format for over 3 years now and haven't had ANY issues with it - now we are dealing with it twice in a months time -

We are not difficult -

Look what you have to look forward to. It won't be long before Kyle's going through this.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

thanks for the reminder DFM. Btw it was good to see you saturday.

JFord

Puppy Phantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around here Phantom Red Dotter's Avatar

We are not difficult -

God speaks. Again. Why don't people listen?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

You guys are lucky an asshole like me doesn't run BB&B...some of your "posting" rights would likely be compromised from time to time...common sense gets you a long way in this world.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

The forum terms of service have been changed to forbid the posting of private messages in public forums.

Chris

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

We are not difficult -

These are very good rules. Thanks Dwayne. Private means Private

Puppy Phantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around herePhantom Red Dotter has turned a few heads around here Phantom Red Dotter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    These are very good rules. Thanks Dwayne. Private means Private

Suck up?

Bulldog THE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around hereTHE RED has turned a few heads around here THE RED's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Red Dotter
    Suck up?
    No, not a suckup actually....But I did have to deal with someone posting my private messages on the board....So maybe, PRD, you should just mind your own business if ya dont know what the situation is. Thanks for the input though.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE RED
    No, not a suckup actually....But I did have to deal with someone posting my private messages on the board....So maybe, PRD, you should just mind your own business if ya dont know what the situation is. Thanks for the input though.
    Where have I heard this before? I can't believe this is coming from someone who posted a pic of me and my name on the board. Like I said it isn't that big of a deal but neither was the PM posted by AG. But next time instead of worrying about this rule maybe we all should just not send PMs saying something we don't want everyone to know to someone that we are calling names or fighting with. I thought that falls under common sense.

Haha, sorry Red, the laugh face was supposed to clue you in on the sarcasm.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    The forum terms of service have been changed to forbid the posting of private messages in public forums.

Chris
    Good. That should cut down on alot of drama!!!

"T"

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

It is still the member's responsibility to abide by the rules and terms of service of the board.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    But next time instead of worrying about this rule maybe we all should just not send PMs saying something we don't want everyone to know
    Juice...do you even know what PM means....PRIVATE message. Your post makes absolutely no sense...The usual reason you send a private message is for the very fact because you are saying something you dont want everyone to know...if you wanted everyone to know, you would post it on the board. So what the heck exactly is your point??

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Red Dotter
    Haha, sorry Red, the laugh face was supposed to clue you in on the sarcasm.
    Its fine PRD...my apologies, I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning haha. Sorry for the snappiness.

+ Reply to Thread