+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cook-out for team following last home game

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Cook-out for team following last home game

Jen and Kenzie, thank y'all for coming by and offering to help.

The cookout went great. Thanks to those who donated to help pay for it, and those who offered to help where needed.

It was kind of a crap shoot on whether we'd have enough food, because we weren't sure how many baseball parents would come by to eat, but we ended up making it just fine. It was fun to meet the players and many of their parents. Hopefully we can do it again next year.

Dwayne is The Man when it comes to grilling.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I do know this -

If I'm ever in a "team" eating contest - I want Jericho on my team -

#39 loves his food....

On a more serious note -

Everyone of the players came by and thanked us for all we do after the meal - as did alot of the parents - very nice of them to do so -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy Kenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the earsKenzie Leigh seems to have something between the ears Kenzie Leigh's Avatar

haha! Jericho has lots of room to put all that food! he's so tall!

it was very nice on both accounts!

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Wish I could have made it.

+ Reply to Thread